Bad trader warning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
OPEN LETTER PLEASE SHARE - I have been a AF Collector and Basher for over 25 years. My handle on the forums is IFRACK which stands for "Frick and Frack" not the other meaning. I have seen the Hobby grow and have met both great and not so great people thru my networking. This letter is to detail an experience with a not so great person who most of you know "Nas Syed" Early on I purchased and did receive HS from him and believed him to be an honorable person. Over the past 9 months I prepaid for several Heads he was producing as I had no idea he would not produce the additional heads. I am past the profane stage at this point and want to keep my comments civil. Nas never produced any of the heads to include Cisco, Killer Frost and others. He provided excuse after excuse but never came thru. I am sure your have heard some of them. Equipment breakdown, no resin the list goes on. However there comes a point when we all must stand up and at the very least warn others as to these deceitful practices. I wish the best for Nas and his family if half the stories he has told me is true but his future in the sculpting world will most likely end after you read this letter. A good day to you all and yes he did finally refund me all the funds I had sent him. Your fellow collector Ron.

To clarify an issue he told me over 8 times the heads were in the mail.

Last edited:
With so many scammers in this hobby, I appreciated these warnings. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ordeal may not have been pleasant and I understand the frustration, but you were refunded your money. That does not make him a good person to deal with but it could have been worse...years worse.:wink1:

I pay all my pre-orders by Credit Card and the sculptor knew that in my many facebook PM. I would have gotten my money voluntarily or thru filing a claim with my card company. The issues are the deceit and lies perpetrated. Anyways the letter was written to inform you all of the potential issues with this particular sculptor and the background was provided to clarify why I wrote the letter. I would hope other would come forward as this is a forum to alert others as these issues come up.

Back