Bad Trader Alert - Joker's Wild (Happy Ending?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad Trader Alert - Joker's Wild

Marcel - thanks for helping Dave here. We're potentially taking a local option (we had a volunteer), but that's up to Dave.
Many thanks to the SSF staff for being on the ball about this and extremely - you've got pros running the site here :D

Update. Joker's Wild has been banned.

rock.jpg

i love happy endings. good on OSW for the joint effort beat down. :clap

Admin-Pwns-User.gif

Marcel - thanks for helping Dave here. We're potentially taking a local option (we had a volunteer), but that's up to Dave.
Many thanks to the SSF staff for being on the ball about this and extremely - you've got pros running the site here :D

It was a pleasure ;) Now with the documents and the receipt of the confirmed delivery he could charge Felix in law for sure..

p.s. marcel is been the nickname used for the motherFç°é* :wink1::wink1::rotfl
I will keep his id and data for a while so who can recognize him can write some update...and he won't cheated from this dumb-a§§...

Last edited:

You were able to read that BM? Translate it for those of use that don't read jibberish.

You were able to read that BM? Translate it for those of use that don't read jibberish.

is pretty simple... joker wild is a scam bag he has cheated a memeber fron osw forum (dave) for a sparrow figure..
joker wild has tried to sell the figure here..
I've contact joker wild for a fake trade for the sparrow
I asked to him id card and home adress to have to be sure I can't be cheated then I asked to him the data for a payment by paypal
I 've linked all the data to Dave for helping to locate joker wild and send to him a payment request by paypal and charge him in law for cheating..
:lecture
tha's all... I have post all the discuss for who found the time for read and discover joker wild wasn't innocence (he wrote:I'm not the same memeber) :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

you must use glasses because felix andres is a moterfucç°éç.
and I have the proof..:mad::gah:
next time try to think instead to write bullshi§

Ummmmm.... I think perhaps what I wrote was completely lost on you since what I wrote I had nothing to do with you or this deal and everything to do with nam editing something into his post that we were joking about.

Perhaps some english classes are in order... or at least some basic deductive reasoning, you complete and utter git. :wave

I was laughing at the fact that some numb nuts volunteered his photo ID to someone over the interweb. :rotfl

I deleted the wrong post! I meant to delete a post i was typing on my phone. Deleting it would do nothing for me since you quoted my offer! It is very ironic that you say we are both in Illinois! I give you that! But using the same name on 2 sites to supposedly rob people is just idiotic! I have been screwed before buying from people as well and wouldn't want that happening to others!

That's a good word for you. :rotfl

**insert - cat eating popcorn gif here**

Guys, we're talking with the guy who originally got scammed and suggesting that he talks to the local police and USPS about mail fraud. He's got a pattern of trying to defraud people, so they might look into it.
This is preferable to the local option, but yeah. It'll take time.
No need for catfights LOL.

Guys, we're talking with the guy who originally got scammed and suggesting that he talks to the local police and USPS about mail fraud. He's got a pattern of trying to defraud people, so they might look into it.
This is preferable to the local option, but yeah. It'll take time.
No need for catfights LOL.

this was my purpose.....no catfight but charge in law..because this type of people have stop to break the friendly in the social collector forums..
we have to make all trades with all member trustful...:yess:

Well I hope all you guys get your money back. :rock

Why the hell would someone ruin their reputation and ability to participate on online forums for a Hot Toys Ghost Rider???

Just an update:
The cops have spoken with Joker's Wild and he's tentatively agreed to pay Dave $250 to replace the Jack Sparrow. He claimed to police that he shipped the Ghost Rider sans tracking and that it just never arrived. I'm going to try to help Dave arrange payment, but it looks like this may have a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back