• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bad Seller Alert: Jaakub

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sucho23

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am not one to throw stones on here and I have given him months to correct the situation but I feel since my PM'S have been ignored on Rebelscum and on this forum that I should let the community know in case he tries to sell anything else on here, or on ebay. I have even contacted the moderator here and they have been unsuccessful.

I purchased from him a EFX Luke Reveal Saber before they had shipped. When they started to be released I was told that his dealer had a delayed shipment, then a week later he finally replied again to say that they should be coming in. Now it has been 2 months since his last reply to me and 5-6 months since this thing has started. Of course, the paypal policies are past so I am out the cash unless he has a change of heart.

I thought everything would be ok. I traded 3 props to him before this situation for a efx X-wing which now sits in my office. However, I guess everyone changes. Beware!!!

he's definitely one of the weirdest people ive seen in this hobby. he buys things only to sell them a few months later, then re-buys them down the road and sells them again soon after. then buys them again, etc etc etc. wtf....

Wow sorry to hear that, I've actually dealt with him many times back when I was on the RS forums, I guess sometimes people can change for the worst, I hope everything works out.

I called the FL authorities on addicted2collecting and then forwarded the emails to him to prove I wasnt joking. That SOB sent me a money order in less then 3 days. Just a tip.

Wow, that's a lot better than what NJ authorities did, they just told me to take him to court. :slap

It doesn't sound like FL did anything, just that the guy sent verifiable proof that he was indeed filing some type of action.

It doesn't sound like FL did anything, just that the guy sent verifiable proof that he was indeed filing some type of action.

If was the consumer fraud division and they were going to do something but Addicted2collecting nutted up better I filed the papers.

Back