"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost peed my pants.

ygb0x30.jpg

guys .. iam looking for Moe WW Chem suit "urgently" if you have one for sale contact me

NG.

Hey guys. I finally finished up my Heisenberg figure after a few months sourcing parts so I thought i'd share. I also wanted to thank everyone who posted info on their figures as it helped me source all the parts needed for this.

heisenberg-small.jpg

Head sculpt by Joey Calahan
Glasses are from Terminator T-800 from Sideshow
Green shirt is a Soldier story military shirt (don't really know if that's the brand, just found it on eBay)
Jacket is from HT T-1000 with emblems and pockets taken off
Tan pants are from Viral Factor Wang Yang figure
Belt from hot toys Sweeny Todd
Duffel bag is a random one I found off eBay
I also found a guy on eBay who made the custom 1/6 money. Super detailed and nice looking.
Stand decal by Evilface

Hey guys. I finally finished up my Heisenberg figure after a few months sourcing parts so I thought i'd share. I also wanted to thank everyone who posted info on their figures as it helped me source all the parts needed for this.

heisenberg-small.jpg

Head sculpt by Joey Calahan
Glasses are from Terminator T-800 from Sideshow
Green shirt is a Soldier story military shirt (don't really know if that's the brand, just found it on eBay)
Jacket is from HT T-1000 with emblems and pockets taken off
Tan pants are from Viral Factor Wang Yang figure
Belt from hot toys Sweeny Todd
Duffel bag is a random one I found off eBay
I also found a guy on eBay who made the custom 1/6 money. Super detailed and nice looking.
Stand decal by Evilface

Where are the shoes from?

Whats wrong with babygq, i see a lot of custom heads and accessories on eBay from him?

sent from my R2d2

Q takes original artists work and re-casts it. The original artist does not get any profit from this, and may even end up not making anything if everybody bought the re casted stuff... Basically Q makes money by ripping off others work - Poor Quality also.

Q takes artist work and re-casts it. The original artist does not get any profit from this. And Q makes money from others work - Poor Quality also.

Awesome thanks for the heads up, he ain't gettin none of my greenbacks. The quality looks good on his postings, probably not what he sends out. What a dirt ball

sent from my R2d2

You can hunt down most things through the for sale threads and asking other members for stuff by posting that you are after something. Its a good community here, and we all try to help each other!

:exactly: it takes a little more time, patience and effort (and $ :lol) but you can eventually find what you need from other boardies. I got into the whole BrBa craze late in the game and I was able to find nearly everything I needed thru other members. Have patience peeps! Don't support recasters!

Back