"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that. I was saying Trevor sculpted the 6" figures for Mezco, and the images in the promo shot for the 12" figures seem to be of his sculpts.

At $80 Mezco was fleecing their customers anyway. Hopefully their other BB items will be reasonably priced but they have a habit and reputation for being money grubbing.

At $80 Mezco was fleecing their customers anyway. Hopefully their other BB items will be reasonably priced but they have a habit and reputation for being money grubbing.

Yea, it's pretty bad form for a company to price gouge their own product. A company really shouldn't be concerned with what their product commands on the secondary market.

at NYCC they were charging like 150.00 for each the NYCC Exclusive and SDCC Eclusive. The SDCC ' s were damaged boxes. I don't G A S , I will not buy anything from them.

I could forgive the endless variants if they didn't charge crazy prices. $150 for a variant figure with no articulation? aholes.

So with 3-4 lab suit Jesses, they have another blue shirt WW as well. And probably a 2 pack at some point. Does the Jesse head look like a scaled down version of the bobble head Trev sculpted? If so, even lamer. photo.JPG

Mezco-Breaking-Bad-2-Figures.com_.jpg

Last edited:
I could forgive the endless variants if they didn't charge crazy prices. $150 for a variant figure with no articulation? aholes.

So with 3-4 lab suit Jesses, they have another blue shirt WW as well. And probably a 2 pack at some point. Does the Jesse head look like a scaled down version of the bobble head Trev sculpted? If so, even lamer. View attachment 94560

View attachment 94562

Dang, Jessie looks terrible. I wouldn't pay $10.00 for that. What a let down for sure.

I'll be skipping the whole line. :cuckoo::gah::crying:cuss Who in there right mind would
pay $150.00 for a 6 inch vinyl figure with a paint app my 9 year old niece could do.
Is that really an actual picture of the figures paint app??
If so, that's an embarrassment to all 9 year old painters of the world.

I'm thinking of selling my entire Breaking Bad collection. Any offers?
I also have an OG Trevor season 1 Haired Walt unpainted
5 figures , tons of accessories

BreakingBadCollection4sale009.jpg

BreakingBadCollection4sale006.jpg

BreakingBadCollection4sale005.jpg

I'm thinking of selling my entire Breaking Bad collection. Any offers?
I also have an OG Trevor season 1 Haired Walt unpainted
5 figures , tons of accessories

Oh and on top of that , this newer rule that was made where you don't have to list a set price is ridiculous . I'm so sick of hearing ......

Will entertain offers
Best Offer
Send me an offer

This isn't ebay

Interesting. :lol

Back