"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see the rest of him!

I thought you'd never ask! ;)

Sculpted by: Rocco
Painted by: Nathan (SilentSurfer)
Photography: Hosam-G

12382052434_fa2b969a47_c.jpg

12381984184_f42ece2a37_c.jpg

12381688363_4e266252cd_c.jpg

12381675683_3de41e25c1_z.jpg

Hey, just a question guys, who is making the custom yellow suits for walter white? i really need to get one to finish my figure.

Thanks

moe is wicked behind on oders, like over 8 months , so I don't think contacting him , you would be able to get what you want.
you might have to just resort to making a willing to buy thread or search the for sale threads

I bought a bald goatee sculpt painted by Darren Carnall from a boardie and it just showed up today. Holy f__k is this beautiful!! :panic:

Just have to get some little odds & ends but now I have all the major parts for my first Walt build. Time to start working on V2 & V3

Guess this should go in here.

almost forgot I had this masterpiece of a sculpt by Trevor. Also his shoes and hat that go with it.

I packed it a way because I had too many other projects going on. But now I threw this together
and here's how it's shaping up so far.

Based off the original Outfit that never made it into the show
but did show up in promotional pictures and promo shorts.

"Say me name"
"You're Heisenberg?"
" Your God Damn Right!"

Breakingbadwalteroutfit3_zps4353da3a.jpg

HEISENBURG4_zpsecdfeb42.jpg

HEISENBURG3_zps8451f528.jpg

HEISENBURG2_zpsa4a8a5c8.jpg

HEISENBURG1_zps533c5b62.jpg

Still needs tons of work. I will be altering the shirt, shirt collar & button color. I will be adding
a small fat suit along with several other things.

But I still love the character and show, so he will end up on my shelf with a few select others that I actually keep.

More to come.....

Wow. How did you get a sculpt without a neck? or did you modify it yourself. I personally like it without the neck, but to stay true to Bryan Cranston he does have a Wrinkly neck

Wow. How did you get a sculpt without a neck? or did you modify it yourself. I personally like it without the neck, but to stay true to Bryan Cranston he does have a Wrinkly neck

I did do the mods on the head. With this outfit and when the shirt is buttoned up almost to the top, you
don't see the neck that much anyways. Plus I thought it would give me more options in bodies.

u7uve5ud.jpg
hey just saw this on my instagram feed. Looks like licensed 12" on the way!

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Those seem to be Trevor's sculpts though, aren't they? Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, they seem to just be enlarged versions of their existing 6" line.

Back