"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chubby man there's an interest thread open in the interest thread subsection of the custom section

I think I asked this before...Can someone repost the link to the tiny bins of meth for me? I need a few in a couple days. Thank you. :)

You just need the containers? Office Depot or Office Max carry them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ecko's stuff is the bomb, yo!

My purchase from angry fetus included two of them... My wife was equally impressed and concerned by "the product" :lol

Lol. He sold you what I sold him?

I hope he didn't add any ridiculous chilly powder to it.

Thanks man I appreciate that

Yeah, I believe it was uncut.

But the product was part of buying the head from him. He was quite generous considering he included the meth, glasses and pork pie hat.

Care to elaborate ShortRound?

anything that looks remotely like tiny blue chunks of rocks can work...i used decorative crystals I got from the dollar store. A tube of that stuff is $2, and it fills 3 bins, which I also bought at the dollar store for $1.25.

for the 3 full tubs of crystals, I spent 5 bucks. I have 20 tubs + 1 tub I bagged which in total probably costed me $35.

anything that looks remotely like tiny blue chunks of rocks can work...i used decorative crystals I got from the dollar store. A tube of that stuff is $2, and it fills 3 bins, which I also bought at the dollar store for $1.25.

for the 3 full tubs of crystals, I spent 5 bucks. I have 20 tubs + 1 tub I bagged which in total probably costed me $35.

Great suggestion, or this is what I am using if anyone wants multiple options, $9 for 4lbs which filled 15containers to the brim.

https://www.save-on-crafts.com/turquoise.html

Buzzing with my Walter came back today painted by a guy called Stephen Maurice from uk awesome paint job pics don't do it justice
venenyse.jpg
tygenu8a.jpg
behypude.jpg

Back