"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really should get started on piecing together a Walt now the series is over.

Can someone please link me to where headsculpts and any still available accessories can be purchased?

Thanks

Tim Tim Tim bit slow on the uptake are we not ;)

The heads and Wallabies you can get here from Proteus360 of Estudio Proteus https://estudioproteus.com/collection/#

The chem suits if there are any left here from Moe https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129472

The gas masks your out of luck as for the moment Entropy is retiring them because of the work they take and his current full schedule. But he does have 2 or 3 left he's auctioning via eBay as it seems to be the fairest way to distribute them

If it's Heisenberg your after look no further than one of the above links and the outfit Aaron has been spearheading.

Thanks G Man much appreciated! :duff

How do you order from Estudio?

Love that tee by the way. :rock

Haha thanks yea I think it's pretty cool arrived this morning :yess:

With regards to ordering I have no idea mate never ordered anything from him I got all my heads direct from Trev or from long time trusted members on here. Best sending Proteus360 a PM

Yes Tim just pm Proteus and tell him what you need long wait though 6-8 weeks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Received my stuff today from Proteus. Very nice! Now to find a good outfit...

WW_zps7f848820.jpg

Did your take 6 weeks plus for you to get them Edgar?

How the he'll does it take 7 weeks for a head and shoes???????????????????????

That is fkn ridiculous

I agree it sucks to have to wait but its not like they only have a couple to paint and there just taking there time. More like when you open up the flood gates to Trev entire back catalogue better get ready cos your about to be flooded with orders!

Alright so who wants a Trevor grove sculpted Jesse Pinkman full custom figure by cinemascale/Iminime joint venture?

This probably is what, a year away? seeing how busy Denny & Trevor are

Back