"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I'm not sure if headsculpt will be offered alone. The reason being is that there may not be enough interest in full customs to support it. If 50-60 are sold then I could see head sculpts being a possibility.

Well I already invested in having clothes for my own Jesse Pink man.
so I don't see a need to buy more I just want the head, so should you be able to make that happen since most people have clothes and everything else already ready to go

Well I already invested in having clothes for my own Jesse Pink man.
so I don't see a need to buy more I just want the head, so should you be able to make that happen since most people have clothes and everything else already ready to go

Do you understand how business works? Profit? Margins? Cost vs revenue? Sculpts are not particularly cost effective especially with high ticket sculptors and painters attached and with the predominance of recasters . If the math makes sense we will offer it. If it doesn't then the Trevor grove sculpt will only be available to those who buy the full figure.

If this is the only way to get finally get that Trevor Jesse portrait released I'm down.

Remember fellas... when we get upset about how complicated it is to get figures like Pinkman finished or ahold of a legit cast you can thank Q for all of this. Things were going smooth before his sorry *** got involved and while we're at it thank those who are support him through eBay.

It's no fun to have to buy a full figure when all you need is the head, but sadly that's were things are at since Trevor has to be more careful with whom he works.

I saw a pretty sweet Jesse head on ebay the guy who sells it sculpted it looks pretty good to me

This is the probable look:

New-Season-4-Jesse-Promo-breaking-bad-22967326-452-678.jpg

MV5BMTA1MjUyNDM5NjZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDg5ODQ0NDY@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

absolutely on board for a trev/iminime Jesse. Im also pretty sure all the folks who said "just a head sculpt" will quickly forget when they see a prototype.

I'm not personally interested in owning Jesse... but I'd love to see one of his beat to **** looks as maybe an alternate head :lol

28_jesse-pinkman.JPG

Few characters can take a beating as effectively as Jesse :lol

Im in for a full figure Jesse no question! I actually need 2 or 3 sculpts though lol. In for full no matter what lets hope its popular enough that the sculpts are offered on there own also

Wake can you clear something up for me? You keep mentioning cinemascale as though there a producer? I though cinemascale was just a website you created in order to aide Denny and streamline his US customers ordering process. When you say cinemascale/iminime joint venture what do you mean? I'm not trying to be a **** just genuinely confused as to what cinemascale actually is...

Wake can you clear something up for me? You keep mentioning cinemascale as though there a producer? I though cinemascale was just a website you created in order to aide Denny and streamline his US customers ordering process. When you say cinemascale/iminime joint venture what do you mean? I'm not trying to be a **** just genuinely confused as to what cinemascale actually is...

CinemaScale is a limited liability corporation. Its principle charter is to distribute and supply customer service for Iminime Products. But as you know, I as the principal behind CS, also have very good relationships with many 1/6 custom artists and producers. Denny is willing to help me in any way he can. Trevor is a friend of mine. I have a great relationship with Jon Guzman (Fullmetal)-- which incidentally is how I pulled together the Daryl Dixon motorcycle project i hope to unveil in the next few weeks. I'm trying to grow a business and if it means initiating projects that i know fans want (be it independently--when the run size won't be to iminime's standards or through Iminime) then it behooves Cinemascale to do that! ;)

Hope that clears it up!

PS> when I consult on projects for Denny or in some cases bring the project to him we often consider the impact in the asia market. Many if not most of Iminime's sales are asian. So a character from a popular american tv show might not fit the bill. Hence why Jesse may not be a full blown Iminime release. But perhaps a partnership.

CinemaScale is a limited liability corporation. Its principle charter is to distribute and supply customer service for Iminime Products. But as you know, I as the principal behind CS, also have very good relationships with many 1/6 custom artists and producers. Denny is willing to help me in any way he can. Trevor is a friend of mine. I have a great relationship with Jon Guzman (Fullmetal)-- which incidentally is how I pulled together the Daryl Dixon motorcycle project i hope to unveil in the next few weeks. I'm trying to grow a business and if it means initiating projects that i know fans want (be it independently--when the run size won't be to iminime's standards or through Iminime) then it behooves Cinemascale to do that! ;)

Hope that clears it up!

PS> when I consult on projects for Denny or in some cases bring the project to him we often consider the impact in the asia market. Many if not most of Iminime's sales are asian. So a character from a popular american tv show might not fit the bill. Hence why Jesse may not be a full blown Iminime release. But perhaps a partnership.

Do you like SONS OF ANARCHY?:pray::monkey3

Hope that clears it up!

Fair enough :). You don't actually produce anything though so CS is essentially a retailer/importer of Iminime products no? You bring artists together and try to get certain projects green lit which is great just confused me for a bit as the way you where talking made me think you where planning on going solo own tailor team etc

Fair enough :). You don't actually produce anything though so CS is essentially a retailer/importer of Iminime products no?

Cinemascale has no in house artists. But we commission artists in some cases. Like Fullmetal or Trevor. The main function is as retailer/importer of Iminime products

Cinemascale has no in house artists. But we commission artists in some cases. Like Fullmetal or Trevor. The main function is as retailer/importer of Iminime products

Cool sorry for the confusion :) you can stick me down as interested in any BrBa characters you can convince Trev to do lol

Back