"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Moes prototype set but at the moment we are working to fix the problems of the first prototype, after which I believe they will be made available to the public through a small run.

:lecture:exactly: Give me time fellas I am finishing up a load of Commisions, then I can jump full force on perfecting the shirt And socks...The Fruit of The Looms Underwear Is SET!
img5433d.jpg

Last edited:
anyone know where to buy a 1/6 plaid shirt or a black jacket??? Any help would be much appreciated

I know some have purchased the T1000 Police Jacket and removed the emblems.

You need to remove the pockets as well and slacken the waist band in order for it to sit right. It's a lot of work but looks great if done properly.

You need to remove the pockets as well and slacken the waist band in order for it to sit right. It's a lot of work but looks great if done properly.

How do you slacken the waist?

I'm actually commissioning moe to make one I can use for Walter as well as mike. One that is wide enough in the waist. In fact if anyone else is interested let me know so I can tell him

I'm actually commissioning moe to make one I can use for Walter as well as mike. One that is wide enough in the waist. In fact if anyone else is interested let me know so I can tell him

What's the price on that?

Get an Exacto Knife and carefully cut along the seam at the top of the elasticated band on the inside of the jacket then in 3 or 4 places along the length of the band (there's a white elastic band inside the hem) cut to slacken it off. Once your done and your happy with how the jacket is sitting and the fit get some superglue and dab lightly along the top of the seam you originally cut to seal it back up.

It's a delicate process but the result is pretty nice and very accurate to the show.

It's funny how hard a plain black jacket is to find in1/6 scale. You would think it'd be easy. There are literally none. All are either leather or tactical

Can I just leap in and say I'm loving all these customs and dear god I do love this show. Such quality performances and writing.

I've been ploughing through all the seasons and have finally caught up with the states.
Cant wait till July. :D

I would say, especially considering you agreed to sell me the same head and shoes first. I paid, and then you got a better offer, and went back on the sale.

Consider yourself lucky. It's been a month since I paid him. No sculpt. No tracking number. Nothing. I'm gonna be forced to start bad mouthing.

I would say, especially considering you agreed to sell me the same head and shoes first. I paid, and then you got a better offer, and went back on the sale.

That is far worse than taking your time in dispatching in my book. Once you say an item is going to somebody and they have paid it's there's end of. Shocking to even consider backing out and taking the better offer. It sucks and these things happen but your not making yourself look good here Calcifer if that's true.

Taking your time to dispatch is one thing but going back on a completed sale is far worse.

Consider yourself lucky. It's been a month since I paid him. No sculpt. No tracking number. Nothing. I'm gonna be forced to start bad mouthing.

Hey listen your completely entitled to feel this way , just don't start bad mouthing me just yet. I'm going back on the $50 refund I said I'd give you and I decided It's fair to refund you the entire cost of the sculpt and shoes regardless if the package gets to you ,I will be selling my chem suit at the weekend in the fs section among other things so please I ask you not to make that difficult for me I'm trying to right a wrong here.

Back