"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at his Loomis listing, then notice the diorama pictures... didn't someone on this board say his friend made that dio for him? I'm starting to think Q has a friend on the board so we might wanna watch for him. Karma is gonna ***** smack Q in his bank account one day. Bet.

Well there were a few people that sprang to Qs defense when I initially accused him of recasting, but one in particular took the time to write a lengthy and threatening post directed at me. I wont call anyone out here and stir more drama, but if you want my two cents on who the potential associate might be, feel free to PM me.

I'm the one that came to Q's defense in the first place because there was a time when I condsidered him my friend. I would hang out at his booth and display my figures there, just like a few others fellow freaks who I won't call out by name. He actually sold my Breaking Bad figure that was on display at his booth without my permission and kept the money and told me he would replace it, so needless to say I'm super pissed with the guy and we are no longer on speaking terms. The only reason I haven't said anything bad about him is he still has a bunch of my property. I won't call out any names to start any drama but I felt I should be the one to actually man up and call myself out before a certain gossip monger potentially spreads more rumors via pm by giving his two cents and not even knowing all the facts.

Looks like Q got a Mad Bug Myers sculpt. :( What a scumbag.

bigbrocha, so were you cool with him recasting until he sold something of yours without your permission? Hmmm, ironic. Imagine how all the artists feel with him simply copying their work and profiting from it. It's just funny in your customs thread that after you posted the Myers Dio, CHAPIN comments "Those are awesome! Are they for sale?". Sounds like partners in crime... :lol

I know right? Almost as ironic people stating how much they don't want the artists to get ripped off, yet we all buy heads from sculptors that steal the likeness of actors and are in turn making a killing off them without owning the rights. Yeah, I know, ironic totally.

I'm the one that came to Q's defense in the first place because there was a time when I condsidered him my friend. I would hang out at his booth and display my figures there, just like a few others fellow freaks who I won't call out by name. He actually sold my Breaking Bad figure that was on display at his booth without my permission and kept the money and told me he would replace it, so needless to say I'm super pissed with the guy and we are no longer on speaking terms. The only reason I haven't said anything bad about him is he still has a bunch of my property. I won't call out any names to start any drama but I felt I should be the one to actually man up and call myself out before a certain gossip monger potentially spreads more rumors via pm by giving his two cents and not even knowing all the facts.

This is laughable...I call 'em like I see 'em, bub. I'll come right out and say it, if what you say is true, then I obviously don't suspect you anymore. There you go.

Karma's a *****.

:lol Making small profit doing something you enjoy involving characters you love is completely different than just copying something. No integrity by doing that. Infact these small customs probably increase sales/views of whatever property it is. If actors/shows had a problem with customs, they would speak up. Show me one artist who hasn't stopped producing something after they received a request to do so.

Does anyone have any idea on what to use for the hazard suit costumes feet?

Most people I have seen have used Walt's wallabees which matches the season 5 poster but I think most cooks have Walt and Jesse wearing something yellow on their feet.

Episode-7-Walt-Gale-2-760.jpg

Call the police and have him arrested. Anything more than $400 is grand theft and the fact that he kept your property is embezzlement and a felony in and of itself. You wanna really man up, make the thief pay for his crimes. Just my 2 pesos.

Most people I have seen have used Walt's wallabees which matches the season 5 poster but I think most cooks have Walt and Jesse wearing something yellow on their feet.

So, back on customs and fun....

I was thinking that yellow latex gloves stretched over and attached to generic feet (no need to waste something fancy like Walter feet) would do fine, and give them the right rubbery look. But i don't have a yellow chem suit in hand, so it seems unlikely I will ever test this...

I'm working a Walt now, probably gonna do panicked, gun-toting Walt. Keep him looking as nervous as possible. I loved desperate Walt.

Thanks, I was trying my best to avoid that route but I'm already in the process of doing that, just didn't want to put all my business out in the open yet until I have everything was in order and I had retrieved all my items. I'm not trying to slander or expose anyone just get the stuff that belongs to me back, karma can work out the rest.

photo-35.jpg

If someone can tell me what the boot covers are made of, I think we can make them tv show accurate

Back