Bad Blood Predator statue - 1:5 scale - now on sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it sold out? When I searched it at SS, it said it couldn't be found. :dunno

It looks pretty good, altho smaller than I like, but I'd most definitely put it on my want list. It'd be bad@ss in 1:4!

this bad blood is amazing i really want to get one. that would be awesome if they made a 1/6 figure version of him

Well...even though he is only 1/6 scale and not 1/5 I went ahead and Pre-Ordered him. The level of detail from the pictures are very intense. I hope the pictures are accurate to the final product.
Also...I think I may jump on the 1/5 scale Wolf Predator from the same line...he just looks too awesome to pass up on...the wait on him appears to be March of 2013? Long wait but still I think it would be wise to order soon anyway just in case he sells out. I still am wondering why Sideshow decided to go 1/6 scale with the Predator Bad Blood Statue...seems like this would have been much better in a 1/5 scale version like the others in the line. Sideshow sure does have a weird way of thinking sometimes.

An intense piece for sure. I'm assuming it's based on a comic? Looks great.

It is my understanding that Sideshow acquired the Mold Master from the original sculpt by Narin. The original Bad Blood was from a resin kit in 1/6 scale,so the statue is 1/6

Back