Bad Blood Predator statue - 1:5 scale - now on sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i chatted with SSC live chat today and ask them if this is really 1/5 scale and not 1/6 and told them that Narin used to advertised it in his store that this is 1/6 and they told me no..I again asked if they enlarged it to 1/5 and they said yes..they also said it's made out of polystone and it will be shipped unassembled like the axe and so on...

I guess we'll find out once this is released..

Rob

I call BS cause the measurements are based on the tip of the weapon (look how high that thing is over his head). The Death Warrior kit was also 18in tall, on top of that Alien base, and this is on top of a Predator. I'm no expert, but how exactly can you just enlarge a mold from 1/6 scale to 1/5 scale?

I call BS cause the measurements are based on the tip of the weapon (look how high that thing is over his head). The Death Warrior kit was also 18in tall, on top of that Alien base, and this is on top of a Predator. I'm no expert, but how exactly can you just enlarge a mold from 1/6 scale to 1/5 scale?

i agree...I'm pretty sure it's 1/6 scale...

be it 1/5 or 1/6, I really don't care that much. The Statue looks great.

Agree, to me it looks freaking awesome and I love the whole predator universe. Im happy to see something not from the movies. Unless some other predator statue comes out that blows my mind, Im keeping my order.

I have ordered the prepainted version also.

I hope this helps. I dug out my Narin Bad blood model kit. Here is a photo with the Hot Toys Classic Predator.

545832_330261103713788_100001897042048_837968_1535499922_n.jpg

Too small I'm out! SSC needs to get their _____ together when it comes to advertising the scale of a piece.

Well...I made the move to the much larger PF's and Legendary Sculpts from Sideshow about 3 months ago as I was only collecting 1:6 scale figures from Hot Toys before this. After receiving a few much larger PF's I had it in my mind that I would never go back down to 1:6 scale figures again. The only 1:6 scale figure I have on my Pre-order list is the "Samurai Predator" and I plan on keeping that one as even though he is a smaller collectible he does look amazing judging from the pictures.
Again, I swore I would never purchase another 1:6 figure until I saw a video on YouTube from comic-con showing this "Bad Blood" Predator. Even though he is a smaller sculpt he has everything I look for in a sculpt...he looks raw, beaten up with scars from slashes taken out of him, not to mention the bad ass looking veins on him...he just overall looks like a darker piece almost Midieval.

I understand one can spend far more to have one painted by Narin himself? Well...to me this is hardly even worth $300.00 but Sideshow has gotten greedy but at least I can enjoy this same piece for a fraction of what I would pay having a custom painted version.

So I guess I will be Pre-ordering this smaller sculpt right after I finish this post. I do have every single 1:6 scale Predator that Hot Toys has put out except for the much cheaper made "Alien vs predator" figures. The ones I have are the newer and much better body types from the movie "Predators" and also the "Shadow" and the newer "Classic" Pred.
I can honestly say that I do love these figures even though they are not sculptures...the detail is quite amazing for such smaller figures.
I think this "Bad Blood" Predator will look just perfect displayed next to them.
I mean when seeing these pictures even though they are prototype pictures from Sideshow even though he is a smaller 1:6 Sculpt how can one resist:
c5464b4b.jpg

d7eeb896.jpg

Edit: Okay ordered...another Sideshow piece to add to the long list I already have. I have many happy days ahead of me once I start receiving these figures and Sculpts. :cool:

Last edited:
preordered this one already. the base is a dead predator. very detailed piece and awesome statue from narin

Back