Bad Blood Predator statue - 1:5 scale - now on sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bad Blood Pred

One of the greatest Predator sculpts out there.

I'm glad someone realized the potential that Narin has to bring the world some truly awesome Predator statues.

doesn't like the paint doesn't like the sculpt, and naked body.

easy pass...

Are you speaking of yourself in the 3rd person?

New to Narin Preds. Did some research and found that these are top knotch supercool! Hope the paint apps are up to par on the statue

:rotfl thats funny

New to Narin Preds. Did some research and found that these are top knotch supercool! Hope the paint apps are up to par on the statue

not sure if u can still purchase bad blood Kit, but for the painting service, it really depends on how much details u want for ur piece, price are vary. not cheap for sure.

im pretty sure the factory paint aint the same as prototype

I m also passing of this if its above 250....... allready ordered Wolf LSF , Classic Predator & Elder Predator

One of the greatest Predator sculpts out there.

I'm glad someone realized the potential that Narin has to bring the world some truly awesome Predator statues.

SABER

i saw ur collection thread, amazing, u have almost every single alien piece out there. :thud::thud::thud: :clap

let me know if u are selling some in the future.

I don't know anything about Narin, but I can't wait to see this.

SABER

i saw ur collection thread, amazing, u have almost every single alien piece out there. :thud::thud::thud: :clap

let me know if u are selling some in the future.

Thanks.

I'm in the process of selling the whole collection off now actually.

doesn't like the paint doesn't like the sculpt, and naked body.

easy pass...
He's not naked. You said the same thing about the Maul statue. And he's wearing pants AND his robes ffs...seems a little homophobic.

Plus, it's not like the original Predators had any skin showing or anything :rolleyes:

Thanks.

I'm in the process of selling the whole collection off now actually.
Why? You have some really cool stuff...

Is it just me or is every new reveal thread full of the usual "paint will be crap on this" comments?
Its really getting old

At least wait for the in hand pics before _____ing :lol

I have bought a few Narin Bad Blood model kits and one painted by Joe.

I think the scale fits well with my other predators. My kits are packed up right now. Here are some of my older photos to give you an idea of the size of the skulls in comparison to Hot Toys predators.

406728_246362472103652_100001897042048_623632_1538760084_n.jpg

407390_249942538412312_100001897042048_631924_1212313777_n.jpg

I have the Death Warrior kit and I thought the scale is like 1/7 or maybe even 1/8. The sculpt is awesome though. Including custom painting, my Death Warrior Pred cost me around US$500.

I will wait for the product review next week to decide on my purchase of this item. If it comes in around US$300, that will be a good price.

I m also passing of this if its above 250....... allready ordered Wolf LSF , Classic Predator & Elder Predator

Wow that's a true predator fan we have here. I got the classic predator on preorder. The elder one I don't know yet because they both look the same to me.

Hey guys ,thinking about buying a Narin Pred kit,but I can't paint very well I contacted Joe Dunaway and he responded. How does this work? Do you buy the kit and send it to Joe or what? Not sure what to do any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Hey guys ,thinking about buying a Narin Pred kit,but I can't paint very well I contacted Joe Dunaway and he responded. How does this work? Do you buy the kit and send it to Joe or what? Not sure what to do any advice would be helpful. Thanks

yes, u can mail it to joe or have the sellar ship it to joe.

it depends on joes schel, there might be a wait time for paint service.

Depending on complexity of kit it'll run you 500 to 1000 and wait time is about a year give or take.

That's been my experience at least.

Back