• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Back in Black Spidey signed by Stan the Man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Spidey is in perfect condition and original box is provided. Original shipper box not included, but one will be provided. This piece was signed at the 2011 Dragon*Con convention, but due to amounting hospital bills and desperation setting, sadly... I've decided to sell this awesome piece.

Insurance and tracking will be included for this ultra-rare piece. Certificate of authenticity is provided with the piece for your display. All is shown in the photos posted below.

Signed 'Back in Black' Spiderman Comiquette by Stan Lee

$500 SHIPPED.

Price is negotiable.

Displayed in a smoke-free home. Please see attached pics to evaluate:

CertFront.jpg

Cert.jpg

Stan2.jpg

Stan3.jpg

Base.jpg

Spidey3.jpg

Spidey2.jpg

Spidey1.jpg

==

PAYPAL ONLY. U.S.A. ONLY. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA BUT EXTRA SHIPPING RATES WILL APPLY!!

Last edited:
Bump!

Again, price is negotiable. I have to move this quick.

Thanks! :duff

If no offers by the end of the week, it goes to eBay.

That's a fantastic black spidey, too bad I don't collect SSPF, but best of luck with the sale, that piece is only going to go up in value esp signed by Stan "The Man" Lee.

And another one!

BUMP!!

Willing to go down to $500 if payment is made immediately. Collectors are harassing me now. :(

Back