Back in Black Spidey LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt Quad come up with that. Looks cool either way.

He posted pics, I didn't ;) Also his method is different than mine. He screwed the piece directly into the shelf, I didn't have the courage to alter the bust in any way whatsoever. I'll post pics of my method in a sec.

He posted pics, I didn't ;) Also his method is different than mine. He screwed the piece directly into the shelf, I didn't have the courage to alter the bust in any way whatsoever. I'll post pics of my method in a sec.

Good stuff, My buddy also wants to try this but not sure he has the balls to alter it quads way.

Here's a pic. I created a the exact shape (a little bigger) of the LSB base out of plywood and but 1.5" spacers in between to create a spot for the bust to go. To prevent any damage I lined the inside with felt, and screwed the whole contraption onto a shelf. Voila.

IMG_1127a.jpg

wondered were mine was since i got the shipping notice sometime ago, well found it on the deck. i guess fedex is just dropping stuff off now without signatures:gah:
anyways here's mine with his buddies.:yess:

2n2ex2.jpg

16jjwgo.jpg

wondered were mine was since i got the shipping notice sometime ago, well found it on the deck. i guess fedex is just dropping stuff off now without signatures:gah:

2n2ex2.jpg

16jjwgo.jpg

Very nice setup Quad

When you order, doesn't it say that anything over $100 HAS to be signed? That's horrible. What if someone stole it? Was it at least somewhere sort of hidden?

When you order, doesn't it say that anything over $100 HAS to be signed? That's horrible. What if someone stole it? Was it at least somewhere sort of hidden?

My UPS driver rarely asks for a signature. I think if he sees that someone is home, he will just leave it; same with Fed Ex as well. My USPS guy is hella nice, if nobody is home initially, usually he will come back later on when someone is.

Anyone think this guy will be on second chance?

Most, if not all the LSB Ex's end up on second chance at some point

Back