Back in Black Spidey LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
120409blacksuitlsb_01.jpg

120409blacksuitlsb_02.jpg

120409blacksuitlsb_03.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8065&source=120309news&utm_source=newsletter-pers-120309news&utm_medium=email

I wish this were the classic version, however it will look good with the others in the spidey lineup.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha can't wait to see the 1st peeling off pictures on this one.:banana

i of course will be ordering this, but i'd rather of seen the more iconic version first then the others as variants later...

I'm kind of "meh" about this. If they come out alright I might pick up one on the secondary market to go with the Comiquette but not really excited. I wonder how long until the Iron Spider-Man LSB repaint?

I will probably be ordering this - It looks pretty cool from the preview....only problem is that they previewed 2 other items I would want as well - If they are all released the same day (Luke, Spidey, Raphael) I will have to make a decision on which I can snag faast enough - Probably Luke as of now, but this LSB has potential - would much rather have the classic red/blue though, but hey.....they can always make another !

I may get this to go along with the 1:1 Busts, but I'm still on the fence. This looks to be the best LSB to date though, IMO. Lots of potential with an anything Spidey. :rock

Back