• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[B] Sideshow Items for Sale [/B]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay guys, here are some shots of the grey hulk's ear :

Picture055.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture048.jpg

I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my statue collection, but honestly the defect is so minor it never bothered me and it's not noticable at all when displayed.

I had actually thought about putting a little sculpey on him to fix that. It would be pretty easy.

P!tu will never sell his Hulk, he sold other marvel PF's and 1/6 but never his hulk , just look at his vids :)

:rotfl

I know, I was just giving the guy a hard time!!!! Remember, I'm the one asking for P!TUV!S!ON on DVD!! :duh

Woodsy/Collin,

I just sent the balance owing via PayPal!! Thanks in advance for shipping the Green Hulk out this week! I can't wait to get him!!

Woodsy/Collin,

I just sent the balance owing via PayPal!! Thanks in advance for shipping the Green Hulk out this week! I can't wait to get him!!

Payment Received Jase, Thanks very much!

Back