• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[B] Sideshow Items for Sale [/B]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replied to your PM Collin.....I'm ready to give that green Hulk a good home!! :chew

Sorry...but the green Hulk is going to a good home!!! I will love him!!!

i'm just looking for a green one to display. i have a green and a grey already that'll be staying sealed up for a long time, if i can help it :D

i'm just looking for a green one to display. i have a green and a grey already that'll be staying sealed up for a long time, if i can help it :D

Wanna-be HOARDER!!! :monkey4 :D

Hope they aren't broken inside those sealed up packages.... :monkey3

Wanna-be HOARDER!!! :monkey4 :D

Hope they aren't broken inside those sealed up packages.... :monkey3

well, resealed i should say, and undisplayed. i learned my lesson about leaving stuff sealed...

Do tell......

i had a wolverine comiquette ex. that i bought sealed, opened it and gave it a once over without removing the plastic from the statue. seemed perfec, but boy was i wrong. traded it to darkdaysinvegas and he discovered that it had been broken, repaired, and repainted from the factory. he was cool enough to help me out on the deal, but i learned my lesson about checking everything out very thoroughly.

i had a wolverine comiquette ex. that i bought sealed, opened it and gave it a once over without removing the plastic from the statue. seemed perfec, but boy was i wrong. traded it to darkdaysinvegas and he discovered that it had been broken, repaired, and repainted from the factory. he was cool enough to help me out on the deal, but i learned my lesson about checking everything out very thoroughly.

Yikes! :banghead

Sorry for the delay guys, here are some shots of the grey hulk's ear :

Picture055.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture048.jpg

I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my statue collection, but honestly the defect is so minor it never bothered me and it's not noticable at all when displayed.

Back