B-Electronic's Danbury Mint Barad-dur redeux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What have I done!? I'm so sorry Rick....it seems like you've got yourself a new case of Helm's Deep disease.... :sick

Last edited:
I mostly lurk on this forum because I don't have much to contribute, but this work is deserving of praise. I've actually ordered a Barad-Dur and would pay good money for this version. Great Job Indeed!!!

What a difference! I liked it before but just looks fantastic now :google Mine is suppose to arrive in November, I hope you are still offerring your services then. Once again, great work!

Very nicely done....
Now if DM had done these anything like this, initally, I would have had one sitting in my lounge by now come heaven or high water :elefant :joy

Got mine today

Mike Richards strongly suggested that I buy it, so I did. It finally arrived 2 months later but it's worth the wait. The repainted version looks great, Rick is definately a master. Mine is pretty subdued and does not look as flowery as some of the pics when it first came out. I don't like the sign but it's smaller than I thought so it doesn't bother me too much. The sculpt is top notch and very detailed. I hope they make an orthanc down the line because I'm definately not shelling out a grand for one. No edition size though. For those who held out because of the colors, don't! because it's great.

Thanx Kier! At this point, seeing for what the piece is going for on eBay, $106 is a great deal!

Still waiting on mine.....

Looks like my CC has been charged by the Danbury Mint... hopefully will mean getting it soon. May be contacting you, Rick. The work you've done looks completely awesome :joy

Fritz and Spiff - Thanx fellas!

Fritz - Hope to get to the Orc Warrior soon. I've repaired him, and now he needs new paint!

RickDTM said:
...Fritz - Hope to get to the Orc Warrior soon. I've repaired him, and now he needs new paint!

Oooo, I can't wait, looking forward to the pictures. I assume it was a fairly simple repair job?

Yep, it was easily done, no problems at all. I think he needs to look something like this.....

Orc1Fnl1.JPG

Orc1Fnl3.JPG

Orc1Fnl4.JPG

But I'll keep the blind eye on him. I think that's a nice touch....

Back