Azazel First Class Completed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is another custom I am working on I like doing the X-men characters because they are all so cool and there are so many to choose from. I really like Night Crawler and I plan on doing him in the future but when I saw First Class and found out that Azazel is his dad I figured I'd give him ago. He is pretty much all done all I gotta do is make the sword and short blade. But I figured I would give you guys a preview of the figure before I get all the other parts done. Now for some reason my stupid camera doesn't always wanna agree with me but you get the idea for now lol
100_3737.jpg

100_3738.jpg

100_3739.jpg

Re: Azazel First Class WIP

Wow, that looks really nice mate. Thought about making an Azazel too, but could never find a decent head or outfit for him. You nailed it! :clap

That is pretty cool. I just saw that movie, and he was an interesting character I wasn't familiar with. Kind of the red version of Night Crawler.

That is pretty cool. I just saw that movie, and he was an interesting character I wasn't familiar with. Kind of the red version of Night Crawler.

Yea when I saw the preview I was all ohh cool red night crawler wonder what his deal is...so I looked him up and found out he is actually night crawlers biological dad.

Wow Witekite, you really have a hand in everything. Looks pretty fantastic, I can only imagine how potentially awesome a Nightcrawler would be!

Alright I finally got the swords done for Azazel so he is done and ready for some teleporting butt kicking hahah...Enjoy!
100_3832.jpg

100_3833.jpg

100_3834.jpg

100_3836.jpg

100_3837.jpg

great job , he was one of the best characters in the movie , and this captures his looks very close!

Back