AvP3 Gameplay: 10 minutes of Predator gameplay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what i call a predator game !! im not a video game geek but this is cool !!!

and something else : cloack mode ?? ! its stealth mode !!

The thing I hated about the previous games was that we never got to fight against many Preds - they were only ever end-of-level-bosses.

And WHY won't anyone do a 3rd person game??? We've had so many A/P 1st person.

The thing I hated about the previous games was that we never got to fight against many Preds - they were only ever end-of-level-bosses.

And WHY won't anyone do a 3rd person game??? We've had so many A/P 1st person.

Oh HELL NO.

1st person is the ONLY way to play these games.

3rd person sucks.

Oh HELL NO.

1st person is the ONLY way to play these games.

3rd person sucks.

I have to disagree there. I actually really enjoyed predator concrete jungle and if they could make alien and predator games anything like resident evil I think that would be amazing. :D :rock

I have to disagree there. If they could make alien and predator games anything like resident evil I think that would be amazing. :D :rock
Or Hitman, Gears of War or Womb Raider. 3rd person can be great

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Cant wait for this game looks wicked.
And sorry to say it Hicks but concrete jungle was total garbage...:D

exaclty.

Or Hitman, Gears of War or Womb Raider. 3rd person can be great

seriously ?. I enjoyed it man. It was a while ago. I expected nothing amazing and it did get some pretty good reviews.
Better than that crap one where you could control all the preds or aliens as a group. :monkey4

I liked the fact that you could collect trophys.

Last edited:
Yes! Bring it on! I like the look of this game - when I first played Left 4 Dead it made me imagine what an AvP game would be like on a similar engine... looking forward to this one!

With some games today, you can switch between 1st and 3rd person perspectives. I hope you have this option here, as they bring different gameplay experiences. Think Halo vs. Gears of War.

Color me impressed. I particularly like the fact that you are fighting Colonial Marines and the Aliens version alien.Oh,and the trophy kills are just sick!

Ah I remember the AvP game on the PC all those years ago. Everyone else always used the plasma cannon or the speargun. I always used the wristblades. I was well 'ard!

I couldn't understand other players - I always found the wrist blades the most effective weapon - yet every review at the time said ''its too hard, you'll find yourself using the shoulder cannon most of the time''.

The only time I didn't use the wristblades was against the Predaliens cause they required more than one powerful wristblade hit and could inflict a lot of damage on you in the meantime.

Back