AVP REDEMPTION fan made movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you havent noticed either, the Alien AND Predator movies were character based films. So dont give me that. The AvP films were a joke.

What emotion did they show? The growled, and hissed, and roared. Thats it. How the hell am I supposed to feel for monsters? I mean, I could...but I need a human being to relate to.

Besides, I dont want a 2 hour movie featuring things that dont communicate with each other. That would be boring as ____.

If you havent noticed either, the Alien AND Predator movies were character based films. So dont give me that. The AvP films were a joke.

What emotion did they show? The growled, and hissed, and roared. Thats it. How the hell am I supposed to feel for monsters? I mean, I could...but I need a human being to relate to.

Besides, I dont want a 2 hour movie featuring things that dont communicate with each other. That would be boring as ____.

all the other 4 predator movies have almost been the same crap over and over again and based on the previews for the new one its even lamer. What the government dropped Topher Grace in a jungle so that they can make the predators happy and learn more about them?? stupid. Besides predator 1 , what human element did 2 and avp 1 and 2 bring to the table? They were so bad that you wanted everyone to die off. With a little more work and fill time this movie would be better then all 5 combined.

I disagree it can be a character driven story without the humans, you just need to shed more light on the predator culture and how they function. Look at something like district 9 Christopher Johnson was a good character that you felt for. Granted he was not the main character but its an example that proves that it can be done. I think it would only benefit the films if they treated the predators like real characters and not just a monster. Leave some mystery to them but make them more realized.

As for Aliens films i really wish they would realize we dont need Ripley to make an alien film. It got to the point where it was just too much to think she would be involved with it every time anything ever happened. Granted i think it would be much harder to do a movie about aliens with out humans but i think it could be handled differently.

IDK thats just my 2 cents.

While I agree that this fan made clip was cool, I'm with CelticP on this one.

What movie follows the monster around everywhere it goes? What's scary about that?
On the rare occasion something like that hits The Bigscreen like Underworld did, there is still a human element for the viewers to relate to. (when the monsters are in human form)

I think it's safe to say that predator fans will never have enough Predator. However, personally.... even though I favor the alien species, I can't see myself sitting though an hour and a half of "snarl, hissss, roar, schreesh, squishy noises". LAME.
Even with the Predators, who are more "human-like". It's bound to get old pretty quickly.
I want to feel afraid of the Predator, but to me it seems like a lot of you want to watch a documentary of their race.
That's something entirely different.

Note, D-9 was also shot in "documentary style" to explain the alien behaviors, etc.

Pretty cool stuff. Liked the Aliens-style Alien Warriors. Hated the CG Predator face. And that recockulous Mega Queen made the T-Rex scale Queen in AVP look small. What's with the Giganti-Queens now?:dunno She's only supposed to be big enough to fit two people inside her body, not a goddam bus. Bigger isn't more threatening, just retarded. Other than that, very good fan flick.:clap

Hopefully Fox sees this and learns how to tell a good story. Humans dont matter!!!

all the other 4 predator movies have almost been the same crap over and over again and based on the previews for the new one its even lamer. What the government dropped Topher Grace in a jungle so that they can make the predators happy and learn more about them?? stupid. Besides predator 1 , what human element did 2 and avp 1 and 2 bring to the table? They were so bad that you wanted everyone to die off. With a little more work and fill time this movie would be better then all 5 combined.

What? That's not what Topher's character is...AT ALL....

Absolutly false. The film did not have a good story. It had a decent enough story for a 22 minute fan film, but if this were a real movie? Hell no.

We have to relate to something. We cannot relate to a Predator or Alien.
Thank you for being the sane one.

Good job,thanks for sharing.

Easy to criticise but thats inevitable.

I liked some elements like the weapons including the return of the trusty netgun.
Shame that, that was a throw away shot and you did'nt see the alien get diced up.

Yes the cgi could have been better but for a one man show and the budget he had I think you gotta take your hat off to him for that.

Avp and avp-r had the big budgets but not the right ingredients. Bad direction, casting and plot.

Good job,thanks for sharing.

Easy to criticise but thats inevitable.

I liked some elements like the weapons including the return of the trusty netgun.
Shame that, that was a throw away shot and you did'nt see the alien get diced up.

Yes the cgi could have been better but for a one man show and the budget he had I think you gotta take your hat off to him for that.

Avp and avp-r had the big budgets but not the right ingredients. Bad direction, casting and plot.

Yea he had some nice gadgets the shield gauntlet was a nice touch reminded me a bit of iron man though.

WOW, Loved it, Very good for a one man show! I had to pause to go get a beer to sit down and watch it cause it was so good! This is up there if not a above Batman's Dead End. Give this guy some Bookoo bucks and make a full legit movie!! Music at the end kicked ass too, Love Disturbed! As for this Preds name, Popov Predator?? Definitely a staple in fan made flicks like Batman's Dead End! :clap

Very good. If they ever do make another AvP (im not sure if I want them to) it would be cool if it was in space, with marines etc :D

Wow this movie kicked some serious ass ! It was way better than AVPR...

And especially I LOVED the ending ! FINALLY someone with the knowledge that sound doesnt travel in space... (Btw Alien failed at that, Im just sayin'...)
And "Indestructible" as the credits roll... Man I got goosebumps !

Wow this movie kicked some serious ass ! It was way better than AVPR...

And especially I LOVED the ending ! FINALLY someone with the knowledge that sound doesnt travel in space... (Btw Alien failed at that, Im just sayin'...)

"In Space No One Can Hear You Scream" :dunno :slap

Im sure we can let that slide thou due to the magnitude of EPIC points in the film

Oh dude... You got me all wrong. :panic:
I wasnt trying to flame Alien, Im a huge fan of Alien and Aliens. I just compared that regular scene to the one in Alien. And there's nothing bad to it, obviously the filmmakers knew the fact (I hope), but they probably thought it'd give a better effect.

Back