Custom Blain from Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i got a package deal with a billy and dutch but then was able to score another billy with a silentsurfer repainted head so i figured well there is a new blain body and so i put him together last night. i will get better pics and the head is already dremeled out to fit the muscle body but i dont know how to get it shorter the only thing on the body right now is the neck joint peg thing and the head. there is no plug just a hole that has been dremeled to mimic the plug on hot toys heads so the ball joint will fit. i will mess with it after work and see if i cant get it shorter. if yall have any ideas let me know :)

new brighter pics on first page

still getting some other pieces in

bdu is on the way that matches the pants and a mtv logo transfer is also otw

i tried dremeling the neck down some and i think it improved a little

Looks fantastic!!! All you need after the MTV logo is the correct mini-gun I say - perhaps you could at least remove the upper handle?

Can you take some pics of him placed next to Dutch and Billy?

yea man as soon as my new billy gets in which should be sat i will take some pics of them all together

They are looking pretty nice man, I can't pull up the vid here at work but from what I see from the pics it's coming together very nicely.

They look awsome together!!! I'm sure you could get a loose M60 and cut the grip off and stick it to the mini-gun.

Please post that pic of all three of 'em on the HT Facebook page to get them to make the rest!!!

Excellent. Great Billy repaint too. I'll keep saying it but damn Hot Toys for not making any others. Thanks to them for everything they do make but the rest of the P1 special forces team would have been fantastic.

Back