AVP predator question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 again :lol:lol but they dont really differ too much in the film either but different head sculpts would have been cool

Yea I agree. There was a time when I was moving my AVP preds around and I had to take all their bios off so they don't drop to the floor and get scratched. Looking at 3 faces that are exactly the same which I paid out of my @$$ for was a bit depressing. Though, I felt better after their bios went back on...which was after a minute of trying to figure out which went on to which. :lol

Yea I agree. There was a time when I was moving my AVP preds around and I had to take all their bios off so they don't drop to the floor and get scratched. Looking at 3 faces that are exactly the same which I paid out of my @$$ for was a bit depressing. Though, I felt better after their bios went back on...which was after a minute of trying to figure out which went on to which. :lol

It could get confusing! Just remember, Chopper has the skulls. Scar has the extra stomach armour piece. Celtic would be the last one, so that's simple, but he has a net launcher were his self destruct system should be.

It could get confusing! Just remember, Chopper has the skulls. Scar has the extra stomach armour piece. Celtic would be the last one, so that's simple, but he has a net launcher were his self destruct system should be.

I know bro. I'm not new at this. :rolleyes:

Oh crap the masks fell off again! Eh...Celtic is..the one with the what?
J/K.:lol:lol:lol

Under $300 USD? Where in the hell are you getting your AVP Preds? :lol

No this isn't an insult of anything. I really want to know because I can never find them under $300.

2 of the last 3 Scars that ended went for under $300 (the third $350) and the last Celtic for $250.
With all the new Preds and improvements Hot Toys is cranking out, the prices of these have really dropped. I remember these breaking the $400 just a few months ago.

Back