AVP elder pred question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnhead78

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys I put my AVP Elder pred up on ebay. He is loose,and missing a few parts. Do you think bin of 170.00 is fair? I like the fig,but ever since p2 elder moved in. It makes the AVP head sculpts look dated.

They shouldnt be able to bid? I tried to bid on something in germany before and it wouldnt let me as it said "seller does not ship to uk" etc.

I hate it when people do stuff like that and spoil your auction

tell me about it. Last year I had something up for auction and this guy kept bidding until he won at $150 bucks. He never sent the payment, and he was about to leave neg. feedback until his eBay account was banned.

i think you can change something in the settings to allow only U.S. then put it in the description thatyou only ship to "continental U.S." if someone bids that is outside of the country you have the right to re-list the auction without penalty because its in the description.

The two bidders that are battling it out for him are both from out of the country. I wish they would just ask.:banghead If any of you good people on this message board are interested. I will end the auction early,and sell him for 160.00 Dlvd right now.:chew:chew

Back