AVP: ALIEN vs. PREDATOR (1:2 SCALE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roms

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just wanted to share this AVP: ALIEN vs. PREDATOR (1:2 SCALE):

AvP027.jpg

AvP019.jpg

AvP017.jpg

AvP021.jpg

I was informed this was made by IDEA PLANET and I think this is around US$2,000.

Based on the pictures, it does not look as GREAT compared to the CINEMAQUETTE Aliens & Predator... But I was just surprised I have not heard or read about this before... considering their HUMONGOUS SIZE.

I'd like to see Alien up close, doesn't seem to look as bad as Predator..

But even if it's not that "accurate", it does look impressive in size!

:lol:lol Webb obviously loves this one.

It reminds me of something you migth see at a cinema. Awesome in size but never to impressive.

Then again some of the cinema ones seem to be getting better , that Hulk for the last movie was cool and a few people here own it.

Yeah that Hulk is not bad. If Sideshow make an Alien and Predator at 1:2 I would give them the money now for them.

I say send it over to our own Silent Surfer for a custom paint job on the Scar Pred especially. He would totally do that piece justice!

I've seen the pred for sale once before on ebay, from what I remember it was a bin for $1500. Never seen the alien before
but it looks much better than the pred.
The bases on these look like they are unfinished and still in primer.
For statues of this scale they are lacking a lot of paint detail but would make an excellent project for someone who knows what they
are doing.

LOL! 2000 USD? I would give 500 USD for both of them together.. They look bad! the painjob suck.. But the size is nice! and the Base can be so badass!

The base is nice. The Alien seems pretty cool to start with (maybe lose the horse mouth, but other than that, he's fine), but the Pred definitely needs some modifications.

Back