Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 701

Merry Christmas to all my friends and collectors around the world!

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 701

New IM makes me happy for Christmas
A new HT Power Pose that I really like, I am horrible with HT poses so to have this half way posed for me already, makes me very happy! And he lights up and is about half the price! I wish they will make more of these! They are great!

Alex, im about to pick up the Iron Studios MK42 1/4 statue for a great price next week...to be honest, if I wasn't able to get it at the price I did I was going to pass on it so I'm glad to have the opportunity to add it to my collection...How would you compare the colours with your hot toys version? Is it the colour choice of the Iron Studios version that is so poor or the paint apps?

Alex, im about to pick up the Iron Studios MK42 1/4 statue for a great price next week...to be honest, if I wasn't able to get it at the price I did I was going to pass on it so I'm glad to have the opportunity to add it to my collection...How would you compare the colours with your hot toys version? Is it the colour choice of the Iron Studios version that is so poor or the paint apps?

Its an over the top great pose and base with light up.
The paint is for the most part sub-par but the one I got is perfect, I had it checked real good before it arrived. The HT version I just got is a bit darker Gold than the painted Iron Studios version.
I think if you get a good price for it you should get it!
Merry Christmas buddy! :wave

Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg...

Its an over the top great pose and base with light up.
The paint is for the most part sub-par but the one I got is perfect, I had it checked real good before it arrived. The HT version I just got is a bit darker Gold than the painted Iron Studios version.
I think if you get a good price for it you should get it!
Merry Christmas buddy! :wave

Ha! We are messaging each other on here and on Facebook at the same time :rotfl:rotfl thanks for your views Alex. It's like with most new items that arrive ready for shipping when your are hoping that it turns out as good as the prototype...the Iron Studios proto version perfect IMO.

Proto
hajy8e9a.jpg

Production
usy7arum.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too my friend :wave

New IM makes me happy for Christmas
A new HT Power Pose that I really like, I am horrible with HT poses so to have this half way posed for me already, makes me very happy! And he lights up and is about half the price! I wish they will make more of these! They are great!

Great Great Score and Pic's on Ironman XLII, Alex, funny I was just looking at him at my LCS, he is very Impressive in person, Excellent Post my Friend.

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg...

Ha! We are messaging each other on here and on Facebook at the same time :rotfl:rotfl thanks for your views Alex. It's like with most new items that arrive ready for shipping when your are hoping that it turns out as good as the prototype...the Iron Studios proto version perfect IMO.

Proto
hajy8e9a.jpg

Production
usy7arum.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too my friend :wave

Its rare that they do turn out like the proto in a mass produced statue.
The price of my new GG girl was almost $700 and its perfect, and this to be perfect should have been $1K but then you and I would never buy it for that price.

Merry Christmas to you.
Here are the two new IM side by side

Big congrats Alex, and Merry Christmas!

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg...

Its rare that they do turn out like the proto in a mass produced statue.
The price of my new GG girl was almost $700 and its perfect, and this to be perfect should have been $1K but then you and I would never buy it for that price.

Merry Christmas to you.
Here are the two new IM side by side

Merry Christmas to you too. The two Iron Man pieces look cool :clap

The fantastic white version Conan the Fury of the Beast

Compared to Medusa

Re: Averone's collection Conan, PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 704

I just acquired the colossal Conan to go with the Colossal dio statues that I will have
I highly recommend that you get this if your a Conan fan

Re: Averone's collection Conan, PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 704

[ame]https://youtu.be/T94Lo8WIxyE[/ame]

Amazing collection!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/9Fu1KAN30SE[/ame]

Back