Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III Pg 700

That is a Great Great Score and Pic's Alex, Really Dig the Standoff Pic's with Elena, Excellent Excellent Posts my Friend.

That is a Great Great Score and Pic's Alex, Really Dig the Standoff Pic's with Elena, Excellent Excellent Posts my Friend.

Thanks my friend :peace

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss SF III Pg 70

Great addition Alex :clap looks great! Will you be purchasing the new Balrog US Robe Exclusive from PCS?

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss SF III Pg 70

That just an awesome acquisition, big congrats Alex!

The mark of his destiny, shall scar thy DNA. With all these 3s pieces, when are we gonna play?

ORDERD!!! HECK YA!!

I'm stuck at error after adding to my cart. AHHHH

WHOA! What Kind of Fresh Hell is this Guy, Bad F'n A$$, Very Very Impressive Score, Pic's and Post Alex, WOW!

PS Great Great Score on Balrog

Thanks
I have been bitten by the SF bug
Can't stop buying all these :panic:

Modern Thor 1/4 is here!
Thunder!!!

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 701

I'm so jealous for your modern Thor, is very AWESOME !

PM sent, not sure what you mean

I would definitely like to have a Urien created. Gill is too hippie for me but it looks amazing. Urien though is one of my all time fave characters.:yess:

Re: Averone's collection and more PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 701

That thor is unbelievable easily the best since the comic pf congrats

Yup its a great Thor

Here is the video

[ame]https://youtu.be/enmxxFFyCgE[/ame]

Back