Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Bat in Cave w/ functional screens! Updated Pg 608

Badass! Very Badass! Great Pic's; Alex and Great Job, Impressive

Re: Averone's collection and more Bat in Cave w/ functional screens! Updated Pg 608

Badass! Very Badass! Great Pic's; Alex and Great Job, Impressive

Yes its very Bad@@s!

Im almost ready to do a new review of the new setup. Alot of new things rotated and changed

The famous chair from the back

BATC_zps40896e14.jpg

Great pic updates! A lot of details went into making this one. Really like the Superman statue piece as well.

Great pic updates! A lot of details went into making this one. Really like the Superman statue piece as well.

Thanks man! Yes they are great
Hey have you seen this?

null-16.jpg

Lol

No I have not. Is that a pacifier in his mouth? That's way too funny! :lol

Yes it is, its the Iron Baby!

I still kind of liking the Kidslogic: MARVEL EGG ATTRACK IRON MAN figures. I see they still haven't released yet, but the price isn't too shabby.

I still kind of liking the Kidslogic: MARVEL EGG ATTRACK IRON MAN figures. I see they still haven't released yet, but the price isn't too shabby.

You can buy them from China now for around $80 now, yes they are much better constructed than this but they are all PVC

You can buy them from China now for around $80 now, yes they are much better constructed than this but they are all PVC

It looks like they did the Mark IV, Mark V, Mark VI & War Machine. I thought I have seen the Stealth version somewhere. The more I view these, the more I am tempted to buy. :thud: :lol

I just checked out their Facebook page and it looks like they are going to tackle the Iron Man 3 line too.

absolutely blown away!!!!! amazing addition to the museum! collection is not a good enough word.:)

It looks like they did the Mark IV, Mark V, Mark VI & War Machine. I thought I have seen the Stealth version somewhere. The more I view these, the more I am tempted to buy. :thud: :lol

I just checked out their Facebook page and it looks like they are going to tackle the Iron Man 3 line too.

Yea

Hey buddy come and join us on FB
Statue Collectors
I'm one if the Mods :)

Yea

Hey buddy come and join us on FB
Statue Collectors
I'm one if the Mods :)

I have your ARH FB and main ARH website saved to my favorites already. :)

@Statue Collectors

Sorry, but are you talking about the statue forum?

I have your ARH FB and main ARH website saved to my favorites already. :)

@Statue Collectors

Sorry, but are you talking about the statue forum?

:slap :monkey1 :monkey1 NO! Not SF!

Go to FB and ask to join Facebook Statue Collectors - open group

What can i say friend, this Batman statue is one of the best I've seen along with the gargoyle statue ...congrats on having them!!!

Back