Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Bat in Cave w/ functional screens! Updated Pg 608

[ame]https://youtu.be/BqpPkN37eTk[/ame]

Re: Averone's collection and more Bat in Cave w/ functional screens! Updated Pg 608

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE31ATXkSaM[/ame]

DSC05734_zps01c31484.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpEyOzLrA3Y[/ame]

AWESOME update Alex, congrats for the new arrivals ;)

AWESOME update Alex, congrats for the new arrivals ;)

Thank you.
It's going to be slow the next few months. With all the delays with SS products, I have to wait for Bowen to send me something to get my fix! Lol
April will be a huge month....but I'm happy gives me time to put up some older stuff

Awesome new additions and congrats! Really like the new Cap too.

Thank you guys
Here are Dc and Marvel Mercenaries, side by side
(In 1/4)

null-22.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-19.jpg

null-18.jpg

null-17.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more DeadPool 1/4 Updated Pg 611

Ok how about more Batman ?
Vs Mercs?

DSC05747_zpse2055725.jpg

DSC05748_zps81621b30.jpg

DSC05750_zpsbbf150b4.jpg

DSC05751_zpsd6ca3a9b.jpg

DSC05746_zps73ac3fe3.jpg

my wife would be very upset with you if she only knew how many cool statues I've purchased thanks to your pics...especially the customs.

I feel like a kid in a virtual candy store when I look at your collection. Love it.
23lo1vr.gif

Great update Alex ;)

my wife would be very upset with you if she only knew how many cool statues I've purchased thanks to your pics...especially the customs.

I feel like a kid in a virtual candy store when I look at your collection. Love it.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys!! Always a pleasure to take photos, I plan to take much more every week, some of the older stuff are not getting the attention they deserve!

@ Ambasah - do what I do! Get so much and so many and spread them out so she will not notice what is new!! :lecture :rotfl
I mean if you walked into my main collection room, would you be able to say ohh! I have never seen that before?! There is just way too much for the eyes to look at, and I change it around often! It all blends in like a chameleon! Thats the key! LOL
But then when I walk into her walk in closet and look at her purses I cant tell them apart either! She always gets me back :slap
As you can see, we have a very good relationship :monkey3
;)

Hope this year will be just as enjoyable for all of you. What are you guys looking forward to?
Some of my stuff on order and looking very much forward this year:
(Partial list)

null-28.jpg

null-27.jpg

null-26.jpg

null-25.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-23.jpg

The best way to start out the new year is to kick it off with a rare and very high end Batman Statue. Bat in Cave, complete with working monitor screens!
I will put up my review and the artsy fartsy pics later on, its late here so for now a few quick photos

DSC_0020-3_zps3758260b.jpg

DSC_0019-4_zpsf334bf91.jpg

DSC_0021-3_zpsfdd3f71e.jpg

Holy ****ing **** !!!!!! this is the best statue I've ever seen of Batman Alex!:thud::thud:

Congrats on DP btw.

Last edited:

Hope this year will be just as enjoyable for all of you. What are you guys looking forward to?
Some of my stuff on order and looking very much forward this year:
(Partial list)

null-28.jpg

null-27.jpg

null-26.jpg

null-25.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-23.jpg
you really do have great taste Alex. I hope to get some of these :hi5:

Back