Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Pop Culture Judge Dredd EX statue Pg 601

Thanks bro, if you like it, I can send it in any format to you:)

I have the actual colored canvas, have you seen it?
Do you have this in high res? Looks great in B&W

Thanks bro, if you like it, I can send it in any format to you:)

I just showed it to buddies
It's a huge hit! They all want one to make Canvas!
Ok let me know....

Hot damn, Ave, that Dredd piece is sick! Paint looks amazing. Contender for statue of the year? I think so. Really nice shots, :clap

Sweet Dredd review!

And seeing the Flash base in action :horror:horror:horror

Re: Averone's collection and more Bowen Designs Captain America Avengers statue Pg 59

Guys I buy a lot of stuff! And this to me one of the best statues I got this year hands down! Im so super happy, the paint application, the pose the base... WOW! WOW! WOW!
If I dont get another statue this year I will be happy!

DSC_0810_zps6a6d431f.jpg

DSC_0803_zpsf9b3592b.jpg

DSC_0802_zps52274527.jpg

DSC_0804_zps91f0e74f.jpg

DSC_0806_zps06619c31.jpg

DSC_0807_zps2d0bdaff.jpg

DSC_0808_zpsfc2d4ec8.jpg

Holy S#*T, Great Pic's; Alex, the colors seem to pop more on your pic's than some others I have seen, Great Post, WOW!

Re: Averone's collection and more Bowen Designs Captain America Avengers statue Pg 59

Holy S#*T, Great Pic's; Alex, the colors seem to pop more on your pic's than some others I have seen, Great Post, WOW!

Its all about lighting...
Ok it helps that Jerry's factory did an outstanding job on this!
Very impressed and I have a real nice one on my hands.

Congrats on a great piece Alex, still waiting for mine to convert on the WL...looks like i missed out on this one. Excellent video review, nice touch with the Van Persie shirt! :clap Please dont forget to take some pics of your custom Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 bust for me...do the lights work on the eyes/arc reactor on that custom of yours?

Congrats on a great piece Alex, still waiting for mine to convert on the WL...looks like i missed out on this one. Excellent video review, nice touch with the Van Persie shirt! :clap Please dont forget to take some pics of your custom Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 bust for me...do the lights work on the eyes/arc reactor on that custom of yours?

Thanks. I was talking with a guy on Youtube that doest like his :cuckoo:, he may return it, you may want to contact him. WL conversion will be tough on the EX as there are 150 only made but best of luck if not.
The Van P shirt is great, Im very happy for them this season, a great acquisition from Arsenal :)cuckoo:, getting rid of their top scorer)
Anyways, I did put up the VI 1:1, but if you want me to I will show you again and yes its full light up. BTW, love what you do with displays! I wish you could make me one! :pray:

I was asked to put up some pics of the Iron Monger next to the HT Bat mobile. So here it goes:

DSC_0812_zps09c1cb20.jpg

DSC_0813_zps74fa3e39.jpg

DSC_0814_zps6f4a5b3d.jpg

I really like the light cycle, been holding out for the SS version. But its been a long time. Still think they are going to make it?

Or should I just get the HT one?

Chris

I really like the light cycle, been holding out for the SS version. But its been a long time. Still think they are going to make it?

Or should I just get the HT one?

Chris

That's a tough question. Real resin 1/4 statue kicks HT plastic feel everytime in my opinion. They all feel like toys and I know you, your not the type to play with toys my friend. At least not plastic ones :)
I don't care so much and fortunately I can sell it anytime Sideshow comes out with the statue thanks to the high demand of HT.

Thanks. I was talking with a guy on Youtube that doest like his :cuckoo:, he may return it, you may want to contact him. WL conversion will be tough on the EX as there are 150 only made but best of luck if not.

Got the wait list converted on the EX today Alex so am extremely shocked but very happy, just wanted to check with you that there has been a lot of owners who are missing certain pieces of their Dredd statue, notably the extra robot base...will this base be sent to us by Jerry or Sideshow? It's just that I read on another thread that Sideshow replied to a customer by stating that the exclusive should only come with the one base and that a mistake had been made in the description? Yet, I have heard that Jerry will be replacing missing parts? Not sure which is correct...hope you can help out pal...

Got the wait list converted on the EX today Alex so am extremely shocked but very happy, just wanted to check with you that there has been a lot of owners who are missing certain pieces of their Dredd statue, notably the extra robot base...will this base be sent to us by Jerry or Sideshow? It's just that I read on another thread that Sideshow replied to a customer by stating that the exclusive should only come with the one base and that a mistake had been made in the description? Yet, I have heard that Jerry will be replacing missing parts? Not sure which is correct...hope you can help out pal...

Lucky you!
Yes, none of them had extra parts. Sideshow will get them and mail these parts to us. Make sure you let them know by email or calling

Merry Christmas to all my friends and fellow collectors
Hoping health, money, prosperity and everything more that you need and deserve this coming year

Merry xmas Alex hope your having a good one

I was asked to put up some pics of the Iron Monger next to the HT Bat mobile. So here it goes:

DSC_0812_zps09c1cb20.jpg

DSC_0813_zps74fa3e39.jpg

DSC_0814_zps6f4a5b3d.jpg

very nice collection, just wondering, the batman..hanging on the 'wall'..

what is the 'wall' made of? :cuckoo:

oh i love the iron morger...huge size

Back