Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Efx Tie Fighter Prop Pg 597

cool look forward to it any idea on price. I see the other mallet, hat ect are up for sale ..... prefer the one you showed us :)

I am neither making these or selling them so no I do not know

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9M5NyXCCk[/ame]

Got lucky

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

Badass StreetFighter; Alex

Re: Averone's collection and more Battle of Crete PF Pg 596

Thank you everyone!

Here is another great surprise! The longest wait ever!!
eFX Tie Fighter!
DSC_0340.jpg

This is pretty cool man, how big is it?

I recently ordered the MIB III gun from eFX/ Studio Art & Technology the other day and saw that Tie-fighter on the site...it ain't cheap. I've heard and read eFX has had their share of QC issues lately. Hope their aren't any issues with my MIB gun when it arrives.

Sweet addition man!

Chris

Re: Averone's collection and more Battle of Crete PF Pg 596

This is pretty cool man, how big is it?

I recently ordered the MIB III gun from eFX/ Studio Art & Technology the other day and saw that Tie-fighter on the site...it ain't cheap. I've heard and read eFX has had their share of QC issues lately. Hope their aren't any issues with my MIB gun when it arrives.

Sweet addition man!

Chris

I have 4 props from them no issues at all. I love their work its been flawless, I don't think you have anything to worry about
Super quality packing too

Bowen Designs Captain America Avengers statue WEB EX

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0763.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Bowen Designs Captain America Avengers statue Pg 59

Great Great Capt. America Score and Pic's; Alex; Great Post

Re: Averone's collection and more Bowen Designs Captain America Avengers statue Pg 59

How often do you visit your collection room? I know sometimes days go by before I go in my collection room.

[ame]https://youtu.be/GurtlmnlZV8[/ame]

How often do you visit your collection room? I know sometimes days go by before I go in my collection room.

I would say every other day. But I keep moving things around and changing the look of it. Putting stuff in storage every month and unboxing new ones every month. I have also sold a few as of late to make room :wave

New DK setup

DK.jpg

Coming up Fri!

JUDGED_zpsa1754bf2.png

Nice update! Congrats on CA!

Wow your captian america collection is ace. Nice stuff man.

Awesome update Alex ;)

Back