Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Avengers Beware, Thanos on Throne is here! Pg 523

I've only made it through the first 10 pages and i can already say that... you must have every thing in existence.. known or unknown to mankind.. in the history of history....

I mean... daDAYUM.

Suddenly, my only 3 PF x-men statues feel like 3/3/4 joe figures :slap

I can't even use the word "covet" to say how much i covet.

GREAT COLLECTION man. I'll pace myself and get through this thread lol.

Lol
We all started the same way!
I had only 2-4 1/6 Bowen/ARH first
Always loved customs, kits and they started this whole thing 18-20 yrs ago
Now Im part owner of ARH Studios and work with SS! No, I didn't plan it this way, but its my passion and love to share it and have a good time doing it.
Lmk if you want pics, it's easy for me to look them up
Also check out my YouTube I keep it updated
Have fun and welcome!

Re: Averone's collection and more Avengers Beware, Thanos on Throne is here! Pg 523

Lol
We all started the same way!
I had only 2-4 1/6 Bowen/ARH first
Always loved customs, kits and they started this whole thing 18-20 yrs ago
Now Im part owner of ARH Studios and work with SS! No, I didn't plan it this way, but its my passion and love to share it and have a good time doing it.
Lmk if you want pics, it's easy for me to look them up
Also check out my YouTube I keep it updated
Have fun and welcome!

To work where your passion is - is crazy blessed.

I'll check out the youtube vids for sure. I need to do some research cause i dont know whats custom and whats not, but all of these statues look great, and that juggernaut... that HUGE juggernaut.... where did that even come from !!?? omg :thud:

To work where your passion is - is crazy blessed.

I'll check out the youtube vids for sure. I need to do some research cause i dont know whats custom and whats not, but all of these statues look great, and that juggernaut... that HUGE juggernaut.... where did that even come from !!?? omg :thud:

Its very exciting, yet at the same time very hard work at times when you get to see what it takes to make these great statues.

I used to buy much more customs now I buy mainly SS and BD but occasionally get a few outstanding ones that I like.
It may not look like it, I dont buy everything anymore. Its more and more SS and less and less customs statues. By volume I buy much less than I ever used to!
The Juggy was an older piece from overseas, however there is word that SS will be making one at some point in the future, so hold on to your money and save for that one.

I can only hope so. :lol

That Medusa piece continues to be one excellent piece. :clap

I was about to push the buy button on the Batman Bust, then I saw this...
Im not sure, I will hold till I see more pics of the Batman.

Time to save some $$$, noodle time for a month :thud:

Two are always better than one! A second Thanos, near perfect paint on the statue and the Throne is a little different paint but no major issues, will store this for a few years and see what happens when the new Avengers comes out

DSC_0243.jpg

Sides by side:
DSC_0244.jpg
DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg
DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

WOW! WOW! Great Double-Vision; Alex and Scores

Congrats for the awesome Thanos Alex ;)

Looks like someone got themselves another Throne Thanos to flip later on down the line. Taking pages right of my book of collecting...atta boy!!!

nice Colecction, enjoi it

WOW! WOW! Great Double-Vision; Alex and Scores

He sees, he takes, he scores!! Thank you! :hi5:

Both of the Thanos look awesome!!! :clap

Thanks so much!
23lo1vr.gif

Thanos on the throne looks pretty sweet. Congrats

Many thanks!
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats for the awesome Thanos Alex ;)

Thanks for looking and your kind words!

Looks like someone got themselves another Throne Thanos to flip later on down the line. Taking pages right of my book of collecting...atta boy!!!

Flipping is not my thing, just too much work! But, I do get a kick opening the boxes!

2s7bc46.gif

nice Colecction, enjoi it

I will enjoi!! Love to enjoi! Many thanks!
11cbggw.gif

Spiderman 1:2 scale
CM Studios

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwFNwBzbQY[/ame]

Watch it in HD!

Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

1/4 Scale Batman Gothamite "Blue" Master

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg
DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UvWKf_AEcs&list=UUElS5y4SRfWXDUhILlrNQyQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Watch it in HD

Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

that spiderman is pretty fantastic and dont even get me started with the blue bats haha

that spiderman is pretty fantastic and dont even get me started with the blue bats haha

Thanks sir!
I appreciate your direction on the blue! After seeing the paint, I decided to have my master done in these colors. Its simply stunning in person!
I will pose all 3 colors as soon as the sun comes up in the Pacific NW! (I am afraid, that may be weeks)

Nice adds Averone, that SpiderMan is so freaking sick!

Majorly jealous, grats! :hi5:

Back