Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

Alex when can I buy this? I so damn want this.
2ibyhys.gif

Yes soon!!
Lots to do for SS before the show! I am happy about the upcoming products, it will keep us busy till we do some big guys later

OMG! The Valkyrie, Barbarian Bloodbath and Queen of the Vampires are some of my Instant Favorites, WOW! Great Post Alex

BTW I went to the ARH Site and it looks Great checked the price of The Queen but did not see a release date and will the price for Bloodbath Barbarian be substantially Higher?

OH! Valkyrie is a Very Perky

Its a new site, so its hard to see but if you click on the order page you will see the price for the AP
The Bloodbath, is only sold from Secret Compass website and dealer
The regular AP is now sold by ARH Studios

Nice thing about SS is they are allowing the company to have freedoms you would not see with licensed company products. Blood is just the another example.

Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

Had a few hours today and decided to make myself a new Spiderman area display. Super excited about the upcoming movie.

It was time, I was getting tired of Vader looking at me! Got to say this is a great display now! (Dont worry I used a ton of earthquake Putty on everything!)

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Had a few hours today and decided to make myself a new Spiderman area display. Super excited about the upcoming movie.

It was time, I was getting tired of Vader looking at me! Got to say this is a great display now! (Dont worry I used a ton of earthquake Putty on everything!)

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Is the earthquake putty safe on the finish of the statue or surface you put it on?

It comes right off. No residue or grease and no damage to the base if that is what your asking

Crazy display Alex ;)

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Your collection is wonderful friend uffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

That 1:2 scale Spidey is fantastic. The sculpt is quite stunning Alex.

Thanks but this, is a masterpiece!

Sculpted by Ehren Bienert!

Minotaurus (1).jpg

Ok just in case some of you missed all the new stuff coming out from ARH Studios this year!

ValkToplessX%20(7).JPG

601193_445438785474246_460164536_n.jpg

526896_445438612140930_71684508_n.jpg

168293_445438748807583_1056443839_n.jpg

AngelDeathWIP12.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath1.jpg

474294_430515396966585_417620321589426_1615270_689503142_o.jpg

QueenOfVampires%20(6).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(36).JPG

See some of you at the show with SS this year :)
ARH studios have a very bright future ahead, especially, the kind of works we see here. The sculpt and details are amazing. Really, dig the Angel of Death statue. Great works, gentlemen.

ARH studios have a very bright future ahead, especially, the kind of works we see here. The sculpt and details are amazing. Really, dig the Angel of Death statue. Great works, gentlemen.

Thank you kindly, I would know the company has made it when I see a statue of ours in the likes of your collection!

Hi Averone. Are there any plans for ARH to release life size busts or prop replicas? Thanks.

Hi Averone. Are there any plans for ARH to release life size busts or prop replicas? Thanks.

They are not out of the question.
ARH studios has plans to expand in the future so nothing can be ruled out. We even have thought about life size or bigger statues/artwork for commissions.

One phase at a time, and its a big process for us each year so we are learning and going forward.

Did you know there are threads for ARH Studios?

Here is the link, its best to ask these questions there:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88225&page=77

Man, I mised so much. Excellent Spidey display averone! :rock

Is the Barbarian, from the pic above, an exclusive piece, because I see you have two version of it now?

It is an Ex
A version only sold by Secret Compass an online retailer
Spidy is happy with pals :)

Hey Alex h r u doing ? I meant to ask you. SS havent been showing any staff from major characters with the DC line . The very anticipating Superman pf, or even Batman pf. Its been a year from the comic-con 2011 and we have only seen just teasing sketches. Any idea of whats going on? Moreover when is this years comic con? I know its sometime in July and us European collectors can only see it from the intrernet..:(. Am a fun of ARH too and with all these gr8 statues from ARH am gonna need a loan.....:)

Hey Alex h r u doing ? I meant to ask you. SS havent been showing any staff from major characters with the DC line . The very anticipating Superman pf, or even Batman pf. Its been a year from the comic-con 2011 and we have only seen just teasing sketches. Any idea of whats going on? Moreover when is this years comic con? I know its sometime in July and us European collectors can only see it from the intrernet..:(. Am a fun of ARH too and with all these gr8 statues from ARH am gonna need a loan.....:)

Hello, hope all is well
Dc is slow and SS likes to do it right, but thats just how it's going to be. A little like ARH Studios in fact!
You have plenty of time don't worry
I love the Euro people, they love what we make!
I will do more photos from SDCC this year.
I like to add more YouTube shows from SDCC! Just need someone to hold my camera for me! You should come on down! :hi5:

Back