Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Superman 1/4 Pg 522

Wow , beautiful statues Ave !!!!

One after another!! And I told myself I would slow down!
nr0ryg.gif

Re: Averone's collection and more Avengers Beware, Thanos on Throne is here! Pg 523

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2gFkTgSEYU[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Averone's collection and more Avengers Beware, Thanos on Throne is here! Pg 523

Looking good Alex. I got a throne statue too today. Hey I was reading that apparently there were some issues with Thanos on throne. Sony know what it was? Rocky Bowen made made some Remarks to someone at SF

Looking good Alex. I got a throne statue too today. Hey I was reading that apparently there were some issues with Thanos on throne. Sony know what it was? Rocky Bowen made made some Remarks to someone at SF

First few pics that someone posted had issues. As you can see from my pics etc, no issues here! :yess:
What do you mean you got one? Did you get one of these?

First few pics that someone posted had issues. As you can see from my pics etc, no issues here! :yess:
What do you mean you got one? Did you get one of these?

Great to see u got a good one.....I thought about this one but I went with Doom instead :D

Great to see u got a good one.....I thought about this one but I went with Doom instead :D

Ahh!!

Well I got 2 Batmans on Throne or 1 Batman in Cave and one on Throne, and this. I do have to say they eat up alot of space!

Ahh!!

Well I got 2 Batmans on Throne or 1 Batman in Cave and one on Throne, and this. I do have to say they eat up alot of space!

Yah a buddy of mine had the Batman on the throne and I thought about getting it until he showed me the box. It's bigger then the Hulk PF x 2 box. I end up passing on it even though I liked the sculpted very much.

great pics for the great acquisition Alex ;)

Ahh!!

hav u got AVis bat in the cave , uploaded pic?

Thanos on Throne = win. Congrats Alex.

Yah the new thanos looks great. Also the shield on ultron's base looks great!

:clap :clap :clap

I like the Bowen color much better than Sideshow's. I hope when Sideshow does the PF Thanos the go with colors closer to Bowen's.

Thank you everyone!!

BTW

4fbe886b9bb1d.jpg

ORDERED!!!

I still cant believe how incredibly good this statue looks!
I know I am biased! But I dare you to try not look!

2ibyhys.gif

dfc9087.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

I've only made it through the first 10 pages and i can already say that... you must have every thing in existence.. known or unknown to mankind.. in the history of history....

I mean... daDAYUM.

Suddenly, my only 3 PF x-men statues feel like 3/3/4 joe figures :slap

I can't even use the word "covet" to say how much i covet.

GREAT COLLECTION man. I'll pace myself and get through this thread lol.

Back