Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Captain America Sideshow Exclusive Edition PF Pg 5

DSC_0129.jpg

Looks dope next to the tank

Re: Averone's collection and more Captain America Sideshow Exclusive Edition PF Pg 5

Cap looks great, congrats Alex. :hi5:

Congrats on getting Cap! :clap

The paint apps are improving greatly.

Awesome stuff Alex. Love the tank in the background.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Pic's with the Sherman in the background

Looks dope next to the tank

Cap looks great, congrats Alex. :hi5:

Congrats on getting Cap! :clap

The paint apps are improving greatly.

Awesome stuff Alex. Love the tank in the background.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Pic's with the Sherman in the background

Thanks you guys! Lets hope SS can keep this up!! :clap
But then Im not sure..... we would all go bankrupt ! :thud:

The Sherman was painted by me! I love my Tanks! I will do some Youtube on them soon :hi5:

ULTRON REPAINTED!!!

OR ULTRON V. 2! Now better and improved!

Lights now work perfectly, new paint and new grail in my collection!

DSC_0150-1.jpg

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0162-1.jpg

DSC_0166-1.jpg

congrats for cap, and great repaint of ultron Alex ;)

Ultron is SICK; Alex and he looks real good with your Captains

wow, Ultron looks unbelievable. congrats on that...cap PF looks sharp too!

Re: Averone's collection and more "Desert Storm Batman" Pg 499

It was our painters in our Studios. ARH Studios.
Unfortunately they are getting ready for a big production. There will be no time now till they are done in a few months. I hope then they can lend a hand to you and others. I hope they can, because they are very good and fast.

Thanks for the reply Alex. Those are some very talented painters over there at ARH. I was actually thinking of just selling my Hulk Com to finance the upcoming Hulk Maquette. I love the sculpt on the Com but the paint job was very subpar on it. However, after I saw your repainted Com, I was floored. That is a statue I could never let go. It's just incredible. I'm totally blown away by how good it looks.

Alex, I would LOVE to get this done to my Com. I know that the painters are busy with projects over the next few months. I certainly don't want to bother anyone while they are busy but I'm wondering if it would be OK to PM you in a couple of months and ask you some details about getting this repaint done to my Com? Some way or another, I need to get this done. I can't even bear to look at my Com after seeing your pics and video. Talk to you soon and keep posting pics of your amazing collection. I can't tell you how much I enjoy it.

Amazing ultron !!! Now I will buy that one if ss sale it!! Congrates !!

Thank you very much guys!

I will reply to all your questions soon :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bN-wVlxjnw[/ame]

Now that's how it should have come from SSC. Looks awesome Alex. :clap

Look what else arrived today!
Pics later

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_IcozYmTsI[/ame]

a pic of lit up ultron in a dark background?

Back