Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

Selling?? :slap:slap You have such great stuff in there. Or do you have extra pieces of the same item?? :lol:lol

A few x2, some HT
Some BD FB
A few LSB
DD 1/3 and 1/5 Moonknight Silver ( Not Shown on the update)

Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

Very cool youtube videos! Some great pieces in there! Did you get the Stormtrooper PF?

Yes!
I would not miss it for the world!
There is another half room full of SW
My boys are taking care of SW busts x3
Buckets from the movies x3
Jaba throne with some 1/6
I have the Stormtrooper on YouTube on my channel if you like to see
I know your a big fan, thanks!

Yes!

Will check out the video! Thanks

AWESOME COLLECTION Alex WOW !!!

WoOoOoOoOoOoW ALEX ,,,,this is the best collection PERIOD :clap:clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV4-BKKLURc[/ame]

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

Nice video.
Thank you for sharing

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

WOW on the Medusa unboxing video! That is huge and the paint apps are amazing! It's probably best to disassembly this piece when moving it to a different location in the room, because I am assuming it weighs a pretty penny and don't want things falling off. Excellent statue piece averone, congrats! :clap :clap :clap

And thanks for responding to my previous post. :)

Yes!

WOW on the Medusa unboxing video! That is huge and the paint apps are amazing! It's probably best to disassembly this piece when moving it to a different location in the room, because I am assuming it weighs a pretty penny and don't want things falling off. Excellent statue piece averone, congrats! :clap :clap :clap

And thanks for responding to my previous post. :)

Your welcone
Yes your right about taking her apart to move her
The base is massive!

Great Unboxin Video, Medusa Is AWESOME, congrats, I guess I have to send an email to Arahom to update about mine , :)

Great Unboxin Video, Medusa Is AWESOME, congrats, I guess I have to send an email to Arahom to update about mine , :)

Yes
Did you get tracking yet?

Man. I want this. It's a real shame SS is sold out. You just can't beat $25 shipping to Canada.

Great unpacking video. It's nice to see your face.

Wait. Not sold out. Hmmm. Wonder if I can swing it.

Alex have you seen pics of Medusa on SSC? While watching the video, Arahom mentioned that the bow string should be on the inner side of the hand... but the advertised photos on SSC have it on the outside.

Alex have you seen pics of Medusa on SSC? While watching the video, Arahom mentioned that the bow string should be on the inner side of the hand... but the advertised photos on SSC have it on the outside.

Yes its to be in the inside, the advertised photos were taken after the slight mistake

Man. I want this. It's a real shame SS is sold out. You just can't beat $25 shipping to Canada.

Great unpacking video. It's nice to see your face.

Thanks! Thats a great shipping price.
It was a blast to be with ARH today, we had alot to talk about and he showed me some of his new projects! All I can say is wow!

Wait. Not sold out. Hmmm. Wonder if I can swing it.

Better hurry girl if you want her. We were saying, its just a matter of time till the inventory is depleted and this will be super hard to find.

Great video Alex. I can't wait till mine comes in, I have a much better idea of the space that is needed for this piece now.
Which is a little scary :lol

Back