Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

Ok IM fans

I can't wait to share with you my new project :)
OOAK life size something....
A tease ;)

12f0134f.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

It looks like.... mmmm..... maybe.... maybe not.... I guess its an inverted TRIANGLE with light inside :yess::yess:

It looks like.... mmmm..... maybe.... maybe not.... I guess its an inverted TRIANGLE with light inside :yess::yess:

Your too smart for your own good!
How did you guess?
Lol

this helmet is just amazign buddie

it reminds me to fallout :rock

Kool Beans!

Click on this first!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bTjZM8AopU[/ame]

See this next

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGLxnxhUSM&feature=related[/ame]

You should start a thread on what you don't have. This is freaking awesome collection Alex. :duff

You should start a thread on what you don't have. This is freaking awesome collection Alex. :duff

You are looking at 1/3 of my collection :lol
I have a few more rooms, but I am too shy to show you guys
Thank you, nothing as nice as yours.
This weekend something from ARH Studios! :yess:
I cant wait!!! :dance

Amazing video collection averone! :rock This is just 1/3 of your collection! :horror

So just wondering, do you still get the WOW factor from the 1:2 scale Iron Man Mark III Maquette? I am still on the fence about spending the money on this.

Amazing video collection averone! :rock This is just 1/3 of your collection! :horror

So just wondering, do you still get the WOW factor from the 1:2 scale Iron Man Mark III Maquette? I am still on the fence about spending the money on this.

Yes sir!
But then he is amongst so many other things. There is a lot to look at when you are in the room.
I have a bunch of Hulk, more SW stuff in the other rooms, some in my boys rooms. I now have many things stored away. Starting to rotate them now.
Yes I am out of room.
The wife has oked me displayed my ARH Statues in our bedroom, yet just a few! They are taking over my house! LOL

You are looking at 1/3 of my collection :lol
I have a few more rooms, but I am too shy to show you guys
Thank you, nothing as nice as yours.
This weekend something from ARH Studios! :yess:
I cant wait!!! :dance

Oh come on Alex you are being modest. And we are the ones who should be feeling shy about our small collection as compared to yours. Size does matter my friend. :wink1::wink1: But whether it is small or big we all out here are proud and passionate of our collection. And that is what matters right..

Yeah some more tempting surprises on the way.. :bounce :bounce

Oh come on Alex you are being modest. And we are the ones who should be feeling shy about our small collection as compared to yours. Size does matter my friend. :wink1::wink1: But whether it is small or big we all out here are proud and passionate of our collection. And that is what matters right..

Yeah some more tempting surprises on the way.. :bounce :bounce

You are so right!
We better hide and not let Ski read this or we are in trouble!
To balance things out I have started to sell a select few of my statues, its been going well so far. I have to start a sale post here soon

You are so right!
We better hide and not let Ski read this or we are in trouble!
To balance things out I have started to sell a select few of my statues, its been going well so far. I have to start a sale post here soon

Selling?? :slap:slap You have such great stuff in there. Or do you have extra pieces of the same item?? :lol:lol

Very cool youtube videos! Some great pieces in there! Did you get the Stormtrooper PF?

Back