Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

I have to be honest there's one shot in there where he looks like Buzzlightyear but other than that he reverted to good ole Captain for me. :lecture

Looks good AV :rock

:lol
I appreciate that! I know, its a very different pose and the mouth is wide open but it adds a little motion to my collection. Most of my statues are Museum pose, this adds a little flavor.

Thank you again everyone!

Many new statues are on the way here! Some new some old but you will love them!

ARH, FBS, BD, SS, G. Luna, customs . Its going to be a very busy next few weeks!! :yess:

I just got charged for both of the Guiles! Fantastic news!
Cases are here and just waiting for a new middle case and then the SF wall will be complete! The SF line continues!

Some few pics of the moving around and work to make more room for all the new stuff. I will be combining the ARH shelves and putting the new Leo on top. Cant wait for this new ARH statue to arrive!

DSC01491.jpg
DSC01490.jpg
DSC01489.jpg
DSC01492.jpg
DSC01493.jpg

My Thorbuster IM update

A few more details added. This is gonna be a great statue! Its almost done. I am working on a very unique base.

ThorbusterIMB2.jpg
ThorbusterB1.jpg

That thing is Awesome Looking Alex

I am extremely excited about this IM! Its never been done and is such a fantastic armor! G. Luna just nailed it! Powerful and menacing! :clap

Looking good as always!

Thank you!
These are just preparation shots. Getting things rearranged is a tough task!

After next week I am taking a video of the whole room. Its crazy around here! :thud:

Kongrats on the new Cap piece, looks pretty sweet :rock

And that Spartan shelf is badass :rock :rock :rock :rock

I wanted to share with you the latest work of G. Luna, he took my commissioned Batman and made a new Black Panther Statue:

pt.jpg

It looks amazing!

Very Very Cool, Didn't he do that for Moon Knight? which turn out excellent also

Yes, and there is yet a Magneto that I am waiting for!
Many possibilities! He is a true master!

Back