Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Hi Bro,
Just drop by to say hello...as always, impressive collection. Keep more coming especially for custom pcs. Love to see it.

Thks for sharing...
Rgds
Amin Ko

Happy you like it Colossus!

Do you know about the new Colossus project from overseas?

Would that be the Colossus Wolverine Fastball Special 1/4 Diorama, Then Yes I do, He does look very Cool to me and I am keeping a close eye on this project; already received a quote from H, It looks very promising with the size and all.

Hi Bro,
Just drop by to say hello...as always, impressive collection. Keep more coming especially for custom pcs. Love to see it.

Thks for sharing...
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin!

Its nice to see you here once again!
I plan to add a few new Customs pcs in the future. You just have to come back and see them :wave

congrats averone!

your collection is fantastic:clap:clap:clap

Your IM collection is the best out there:exactly:

3 days without a post!!

This is bad! Sorry guys! I missed you guys!

Ok here is something cool, take a look at my new project! This is a low res pic but I will show you a better pic so you may use it any way you want.

Also, I will have this printed in high res for my background to my statues, at least for the Aquaman.

Comissionedart.jpg

This is Aquman by G. Luna created for me by Mr. EAMON O’DONOGHUE ILLUSTRATION & DESIGN

web: www.eamonart.com
web: www.myspace.com/eamonart
Just wait till you see what is next! Maybe you can guess!

I have recently been commissioning my good friend Eamon to do a few fun deco art backdrops for my IM statues.
This is actually my second project with him with our new Sideshow IM.

Eamon did a fantastic job on this. I will be producing this in a high res backdrop in different sizes, without this IM to display against my other IM's for photos and display purposes.

BTW, many thanks for Ironlungs for his fantastic photos of this statue!

Iron-ManEamon.jpg

You may have seen some of his other great works on the great statue boxes for ARH Studios.
If you like to look at Eamon's work and contact him for commissions, here is his info:

LUSTRATION & DESIGN

Tel: 02380 710328
Mob: 07729 482562
Email: [email protected]
web: www.eamonart.com
web: www.myspace.com/eamonart
twitter: Eamon_​

Ult Cap 1/4

Ok I recently got a few statues that I have not shared with you! :chase Its been super busy for me and I havent had the time to post any new pics. Here is the new 1/4 ULT Cap. I got the last one and sure happy I got one. I still love the G. Luna version better but this fits well with the rest of them. One of these days I will show you all the Caps that I have :)

Enjoy!

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

Alex,

Those two captain america statues really look awesome. really like it. Thks for sharing.

Rgds
Amin Ko

I have to be honest there's one shot in there where he looks like Buzzlightyear but other than that he reverted to good ole Captain for me. :lecture

Looks good AV :rock

Back