Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

May I present the Hulkbuster Sideshow Comiquetee. I have to say I am very please with this statue from Sideshow.
There were some issues as far as size and I couldnt match it up to the Hulk PF so after trying it out with the hulks on hand I found that HM's Hulk is the best match for displaying this. Its really too bad since this should have been bigger to match the Sideshow PF Hulk.
I also too some photos with plenty of different statues so you can judge the size. Overall, being a fan of IM I am very pleased to have this in the collection.

HBUPDATE15.jpg
HBUPDATE16.jpg
HBUPDATE17.jpg
HBUPDATE12.jpg
HBUPDATE18.jpg
HBUPDATE13.jpg

Do you think I have a little too much red and gold??
Humm...
Mabye I will add a little more yellow in a few days!!
And alot more Green!!
LOL!!

that Hulk fits a lot better than the SS pf for sure.

Yes its a little smaller than the PF, a good fit!
Now I know there is a new Hulk in the works from Sideshow, that one will match so much better!

Boys and girls if you like BD, the Retro Cable will be here tomorrow. I will have the fist posts and pics of this statue for you!!

Awesome Alex. Beautiful IM collection you got there. Really want that Grey Hulk to add to my Avengers Team. Might wait for the new Hulk in the works.

Back