Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

Coming soon to this collection!

5c190b93.jpg

9befb815.jpg

3d37ff47.jpg

Last edited:
Movie Avengers Hulk

Im a sucker for the big guy from the movie. For now, the 1/4 Non-PF Movie Hulk will do, till I can order my SS PF official version sometime after the show.

Enjoy a few quick pics!

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Spiderman 1:2 scale & Batman Gothamite Blue Pg 526

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Avengers Hulk Smash Pg 531

That looks cool Alex. Even I am waiting for SS to announce the Hulk Maquette pre-order date. Hopefully soon.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks sir!!
This one keeps me happy till I get the other :)

Freaking awesome! :rock :rock

3 versions? man ,u really know how to go over the top,u should start a museum , the statues are wasted sitting at your house for ur eyes pleasure only,:lecture

Freaking awesome! :rock :rock

3 versions? man ,u really know how to go over the top,u should start a museum , the statues are wasted sitting at your house for ur eyes pleasure only,:lecture

I got to start selling a few things. I am starting to rotate them now to be able to display them.

100 percent agree with jay on those pieces being Freaking Awesome! :rock

sweet pics man

You got 3 of these
zpztc.gif

Yes for now, the blue on is the master and the other two are my other colors. Really did a good job on this.

x2o1v5.gif

Freaking awesome ;)

Thanks! everyone!

Wicked!!

I hope this sucker is huge!

Make it happen capin!

Chris

It is ARH Studios equivalent of the "HULK"

YES IT WILL BE!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ddn6QBjLPg[/ame]

u should stop collecting variants, unless u have 2 -3 houses ,offices to display, that money could be spend on even more other awesome things,anways i would keep the black outfit batman, thats a great one

Wicked!!

I hope this sucker is huge!

Make it happen capin!

Chris

Chris, you think the Minotaur is good!

Take a look a what else is in the works! Again in 1/4!

ATG1.jpg

ATG5.jpg

u should stop collecting variants, unless u have 2 -3 houses ,offices to display, that money could be spend on even more other awesome things,anways i would keep the black outfit batman, thats a great one

The Bats is my own little project. When Im proud of something, like this and the Iron Man I go all out.

The Hulk looks very cool. Love the pose and the expression. Thanks for the video.
23lo1vr.gif

Back