Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Great Pic's, I soooo want Cammy and the rest of the Street Fighter gang posed with her Nice very Nice, Are you going to get Zangief and Ryu vs Sagat?

Good stuff. The 1:1 Ironman bust looks amazing.

Great Pic's, I soooo want Cammy and the rest of the Street Fighter gang posed with her Nice very Nice, Are you going to get Zangief and Ryu vs Sagat?

I am getting both Zangief they are on order.
No dio for now. I am running out of room! :(

I saw your new video :rock

Bats looks good in motion!

Thanks!

You know with all the rule changes, my thread isnt going to be as exciting as before!
It kind of sucks since there are so much goodies to share...
Anyways if you guys want to see my ENTIRE collection from the looks of it it has to be moved to a more friendlier place.

Its funny cause Sideshow has no agreement with DC as far as I know and this is the best Batman out as far as I am concerned.
Sideshow rules this forum and I have to go with the rules.

Whats really crazy is that my nice SS pics sell sideshows stuff left and right!
Some here even think I am on their payroll!!

I dont feel like I am appreciated at all here!! :confused:

Last edited:

All my collection minus the two EX that are in reserve:

SFGang4.jpg

SFgnag1.jpg

SFGang2.jpg

Thanks!

You know with all the rule changes, my thread isnt going to be as exciting as before!
It kind of sucks since there are so much goodies to share...
Anyways if you guys want to see my ENTIRE collection from the looks of it it has to be moved to a more friendlier place.

Its funny cause Sideshow has no agreement with DC as far as I know and this is the best Batman out as far as I am concerned.
Sideshow rules this forum and I have to go with the rules.

Whats really crazy is that my nice SS pics sell sideshows stuff left and right!
Some here even thing I am on their payroll!!

I dont feel like I am appreciated at all here!! :confused:

:lol

I appreciate you Av man

Plus you're my lightning rod, I'll just point the finger at you and tell the bosses it was all your fault for introducing me, the innocent noob, to the Pinoy Gang. :lol :lol

And yes, that is the nicest Batman out there. He looks much more bad ass on video than he did in the photos, you really get a sense of his strength.

Last edited:

:lol

I appreciate you Av man

Plus you're my lightning rod, I'll just point the finger at you and tell the bosses it was all your fault for introducing me, the innocent noob, to the Pinoy Gang. :lol :lol

And yes, that is the nicest Batman out there. He looks much more bad ass on video than he did in the photos, you really get a sense of his strength.

Whats sad is that Sideshow rules the house here!
I think they make great products and are the best of the best here in the US. Yet I have to feel bad for all those who have the talent and they dont even bother to give them a chance.
Anyways this is the end. The ones that rule the house have decided. The loser is really the consumers and collectors at the end. I think all this is happening because the likes of FBS have lit a fire up Sideshows behind with their kick ass products. You have seen all that they are offering, you know what I am talking about, the likes of DP, DS! Its not like its going to stop anyone form getting these. In fact it may drive alot of most away from this site. This place has more guys after toys than statues anyways. All those who have these 1/6 figures are just playing with little toys to me. Jay,you know what I am talking about! They can have this place to play with their little toys!
The real boys just go someplace else to play with their big toys!
Its a real shame at the end. I was enjoying the openness and freedom of choice here.

I will always look out for the little guys. But here I have to abide by the rules of the land. I respect what they want but my heart is saddened that all this censorship has to happen because of the heavy hand of one company.

A real shame!

I was just about to put up my

"shell head wonderland" on this forum with the new Sideshow MK I included. Now I have to go elsewhere to show my whole collection of IM works by various artists !!:cuss

Just so you know what you guys will be missing:

Sideshow MK I with finally my "shell head wonderland" picture and video thread only exclusively now elsewhere!!

1/4 DP in a few weeks

Bowen Metallic Captain America statue
Bowen Faux Bronze Iron Man Classic statue with updated pics of FB collection

ULT GL with updates on the entire ULT JLA!

BATMAN Gray/Black AP #2 with updated pics and base!

Good bye cruel world!
See you someplace else guys if you want to see the entire collection!

:wave

Last edited:

what new rules???

ah got it now... well it will be sad to see you go, but I do agree on the rules for legal reasons.

what new rules???

ah got it now... well it will be sad to see you go, but I do agree on the rules for legal reasons.

You know I am not going anywhere!! I just cant post anything that is not by the rules!
But if you want to see the works you will have to go somewhere else!

I have to cut and paste alot here!! So instead of seeing 25 IM you might just see 12! :lol

You know I am not going anywhere!! I just cant post anything that is not by the rules!
But if you want to see the works you will have to go somewhere else!

I have to cut and paste alot here!! So instead of seeing 25 IM you might just see 12! :lol

Fwew... I didn't want to see a good collector go!

MK I SS:
A little more shellhead for my IM collection!

ravqzp.jpg

10pn5za.jpg

160v5t2.jpg

nbdrts.jpg

2z9fmfd.jpg

mvnt01.jpg

Back