Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

I'm not sleeping until you put up your A-bom review and face off against Hulk, with black background of course....:lol

I'm not sleeping until you put up your A-bom review and face off against Hulk, with black background of course....:lol

Its due here on WED! Battles against Gray HULK, Romie Hulk, Juggy!
I cant wait!
I just got back from SDCC and its too damn hot here!!
So yea the ULT CAP is almost done its just amazing and no its not 1/4 so your safe!!:D

Its due here on WED! Battles against Gray HULK, Romie Hulk, Juggy!
I cant wait!
So yea the ULT CAP is almost done its just amazing and no its not 1/4 so your safe!!:D

I cant wait!

Neither can I

I wish I had went, few more years I'll be able to go for Cap-Thor-Avengers movies....Turn on the A/C.

Whew, Thank the maker, it's bad enough you introduced me to custom Marvel pieces from over the pacific.

Neither can I

I wish I had went, few more years I'll be able to go for Cap-Thor-Avengers movies....Turn on the A/C.

Whew, Thank the maker, it's bad enough you introduced me to custom Marvel pieces from over the pacific.

Ok guys here is a sneak! :naughty

ULTULTCAP.jpg

Still working on a few things! He is bad A@@!!

LINK:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56549&highlight=averone&page=8

Last edited:

Holy crap :horror

:(

Love the eye socket shadow, the boots, belt attachments

Hey, same belt buckle as his Batman :horror

Is the shield too small...hmmm...maybe not.

Overall, bad ass like you said!

This dude just needs to stop playing around and make 1/4 scale statues, he's obviously got the talent to do so!

If he wants my money, he needs 1/4....please.

Av, you should really try the Brasilian Maracuja Mousse......it's the 1/2 scale of Desserts....:lol

Last edited:

You have great collection, and the future acquisitions are amazing ;)

My entire FB collection so far. July 30 2009

qmyt0x.jpg

244sgle.jpg

osev47.jpg

2n8r215.jpg

zmhkw.jpg

2vdsow9.jpg

10dfcbb.jpg

:drool:drool:drool Your FB collection is the one of the reason that I decided to purchase some FB statues :rock. I have to admit your pictures prove that having many FB pieces put together certainly does create an amazing display. Looking forward to see your FB classic iron man!

Back