Avengers Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just looking for the chance to say HAH! In people's faces who doubted Joss Whedon. I really do think this movie is going to be fantastic.

The movie is in good hands. When it was initially announced that Jon Favrou will be directing, I was skeptical. He did the first Iron Man very well but I wasn't impressed with Iron Man 2. It seems he can't handle movies with too many characters.

Whedon on the other hand has plenty of experience doing so. And this being a Whedon movie, we are going to see some decent character development and fantastic banter.

RDJ seems to be stealing every scene he is in. His banter with Cap and Hulk is awesome.

Movie looks like it will be great with RDJ carrying the load.

I still think IM, Thor & Hulk should just kick the rest of the weaklings assess and do everything themselves :lol

what about cap? :dunno

I'm going to take a lot of flak for saying this but here goes:

Cap is basically a weakling who got a steroid shot and runs around throwing a shield at baddies or firing a pistol. :lol

I'm sorry but that doesn't quite jive with Iron Man who is so technologically advanced that he's basically a 1 man army; Thor who is a GOD; and the Incredible Hulk.

I'm going to take a lot of flak for saying this but here goes:
Cap is basically a weakling who got a steroid shot and runs around throwing a shield at baddies or firing a pistol. :lol

I'm sorry but that doesn't quite jive with Iron Man who is so technologically advanced that he's basically a 1 man army; Thor who is a GOD; and the Incredible Hulk.

its ok:)

thats what forum are for...but i use to think the same way about cap, but somehow i grew to love the character.

My most anticapted move in years, i simply am stoked that this is being made period, loved the trailer :clap :yess:

It rocks hardcore even with Mark Loserallo
Why the hell is Thor trying to hammer Cap?
Liked Rogers with an automatic weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back