Avengers Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to get snippy knobcheese, I did say I wasn't sure and this is the Marvel section is it not.

Blah-blah-blah.

Also trailer don't wanna playing and downloading, strange...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cuGZJ9DP0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

No need to get snippy knobcheese, I did say I wasn't sure and this is the Marvel section is it not.

:lol So funny how you guys who like to post in the wrong sections or make new threads for already existing topics get your panties in a bunch every time somebody tries to be helpful and point you in the right direction.

And then you accuse *me* of being "snippy" :rotfl

I don't see anything wrong with posting in here cos some people don't go to the movie section.

I watched it. 10 times. I don't think I can stop. Black Widow is um...all the yummy words you can think of, insert here. *drool

They need to work on Tonys' sculpt...he looks off.

Thanks Jay for posting the video, makes it easier for people. I'm not that tech savvy, I used to be but I am a bit rusty. :)

Thanks Jay for posting the video, makes it easier for people. I'm not that tech savvy, I used to be but I am a bit rusty. :)

I couldn't get the one at apple to work here so needed a youtube one.

Yeah, those would be amazing. I would like a different Cap then what ssc just released. I would like the Avengers outfit on him instead. I love it. And of course BW, Thor, Iron Man. Though they just did a Thor so I'm not sure what plans they have for more.

I really hope so. I'd love a Fury statue and figure.

Yeah, those would be amazing. I would like a different Cap then what ssc just released. I would like the Avengers outfit on him instead. I love it. And of course BW, Thor, Iron Man. Though they just did a Thor so I'm not sure what plans they have for more.

Don't forget the big man himself HULK. I hope they do a Movie PF of him

Nine Inch Nails' "We're in this Together" playing through the trialer? ...Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back