Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made Spider-Man already as well. Since Vision figure is from three years ago.

I hope they make another winter soldier[emoji120] .

I need IW Bucky his look is badass. Cap and Bucky. Fav MCU character. I'll probably get BW. Everyone else hafta see - Falcon would be a must but looks like CW gear so far.

Would do you think the figure Hulk from this film will be produced?

Would do you think the figure Hulk from this film will be produced?

I don’t see why not. They’ve made a Hulk for every film he’s in.

They have the body already. Just needs a new portrait and a fresh coat of paint.

Would be nice if they do a new Banner.

I want a new Banner. Feel stupid for passing on the Banner before and he was relatively cheap then too.

I'm just so happy Gamora is wearing a jacket in IW so they might not give her rubber arms lol. And I hope they actually release a new Drax too since he's in that promo pic with new pants, and I missed the first one (hopefully they can improve the sculpt too).

They might give Gamora inter-changeable arms similar to Thor.

If she has scenes where she isn't wearing a jacket and her arms exposed, its a good opportunity for HT to put out a product with two different looks.

They might give Gamora inter-changeable arms similar to Thor.

If she has scenes where she isn't wearing a jacket and her arms exposed, its a good opportunity for HT to put out a product with two different looks.
That'd be fantastic, sometimes I hope Hot Toys reads these threads for ideas lol

Would love Mantis and Nebula as well.

Yep I'm in for Mantis as well.

Love Nebula's costume though with pistol ! Surely she's gotta have some revenge on Daddy in this movie...

29790331_10156193265737488_4456407094914330854_n.jpg

30124843_10156193265817488_8116669730542426210_n.jpg

So this Shanghai Toy show seems more like a Cosbaby show from Hot Toys.

Disappointing there's not much 1/6 action there....

New BW pics show Corvus Glave, an Outrider, Bucky, and Black Panther. I remember reading yesterday someone commented that we'd likely only get 10 figures from this movie and I just laugh and laugh. :lol

Last edited:
Back