Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29872144_1182507465218517_73141484285703691_o.jpg

"One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with individually articulated fingers, weathering effect, and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)"

Well that answers my question about articulated fingers on the Gauntlet. :D

So looks like Gamora and Drax will probably just skip movies, and we're getting a tease of a third Star-Lord?

Wow, you guys are quick! I just saw that HT posted this on their insta...and yeah, I agree, Cap (Nomad) and Blonde Widow are both underwhelming...

The irony was that I thought they would be must-buys. Now, I'm not so sure...

Might be some photoshop gimmickry but I think Cap looks good. Wasn't planning to get IW Cap as I have the most recent ones (with Civil War being my favorite), but I may bite. Widow doesn't look quite right to me, but I have all the Widows and will likely keep going as long as HT makes 'em. :p

Budget stark said there might be a new hulkbuster reveal too!

In celebration of “Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years” and the upcoming blockbuster "Avengers: Infinity War", an extraordinary exhibition powered by Hot Toys is landing at Festival Walk, Hong Kong in a week time!
🔥
Ten groundbreaking newly developed life-sized statues with remarkable movie-accurate details and likeness, including the evil despot Thanos and Marvel's Super Heroes - Hulkbuster, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Spider, Thor, Doctor Strange, Star Lord, Groot and Rocket along with the exceptional 1/6th scale collectible figures and adorable COSBABY collectibles from Avengers: Infinity War will be firstly shown to the world! What's more, Hot Toys will unveil the newly awe-inspiring suit of Iron Man, in a gigantic, 6-metre-tall display, for fans to enjoy up close in person!
🔥
Additionally, a Hot Toys Pop-Up store will be operating during the exhibition period and fans will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive and firstly available Hot Toys collectibles, plus a wide range of specially designed Avengers-themed premiums.
🔥
Fans in town please come to join us in this one-of-a-kind event to enjoy the most incredible experience. Stand by and tune in for the latest update! “Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years” and “Avengers: Infinity War” Exhibition Powered by Hot Toys
Date: April 14 – May 8, 2018
Venue: Level LG2, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Ave, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Friday to Sunday, Public Holidays 11:00am – 10:00pm
🔥
Note: Hot Toys Limited & Hot Toys Secret Base Limited reserve the rights for final decision of the above terms & conditions if changes occur.

Where are you seeing it "say iron spider"? Can you read Japanese?

Looks like for sure we're also getting Cap and Widow. I hope they plan on using that Gamora prototype. I really want it and hope they finally put her up. She's my missing Guardian as I have some version of Starlord, Drax, Rocket and baby Groot and need her to complete the main team(assuming I can't get Yondu somehow and they don't make Mantis or Nebula).

I think things we haven't seen that are still coming(but they can't show because of rights and/or spoilers):
Spider-man(for sure)
War Machine
Bucky
Dr. Strange(I didn't think we would get one but his lack of being on the poster is odd enough that I think they maybe making another one of him)
Hawkeye(I'm beginning to think his entire role is a spoiler but we'll get him anyway)

People like Mantis and Nebula are still longshots. I think anybody from Wakanda isn't happening until black panther 2 and heck, Mantis and Nebula might wait till Guardians 3 at this rate too.

In celebration of “Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years” and the upcoming blockbuster "Avengers: Infinity War", an extraordinary exhibition powered by Hot Toys is landing at Festival Walk, Hong Kong in a week time!
��
Ten groundbreaking newly developed life-sized statues with remarkable movie-accurate details and likeness, including the evil despot Thanos and Marvel's Super Heroes - Hulkbuster, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Spider, Thor, Doctor Strange, Star Lord, Groot and Rocket along with the exceptional 1/6th scale collectible figures and adorable COSBABY collectibles from Avengers: Infinity War will be firstly shown to the world! What's more, Hot Toys will unveil the newly awe-inspiring suit of Iron Man, in a gigantic, 6-metre-tall display, for fans to enjoy up close in person!
��
Additionally, a Hot Toys Pop-Up store will be operating during the exhibition period and fans will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive and firstly available Hot Toys collectibles, plus a wide range of specially designed Avengers-themed premiums.
��
Fans in town please come to join us in this one-of-a-kind event to enjoy the most incredible experience. Stand by and tune in for the latest update! “Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years” and “Avengers: Infinity War” Exhibition Powered by Hot Toys
Date: April 14 – May 8, 2018
Venue: Level LG2, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Ave, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Friday to Sunday, Public Holidays 11:00am – 10:00pm
��
Note: Hot Toys Limited & Hot Toys Secret Base Limited reserve the rights for final decision of the above terms & conditions if changes occur.

As if there was ever any doubt they'd produce a HB 2.0. :lol

🔥
🔥

Before anyone gets too excited, the characters they mention here appear to be referring to life size statues for the exhibition.

The 6 meter tall Hulkbuster 2.0 is sure to impress though. And I still wouldn’t bet against them making a 1/6 version of it.

Where are you seeing it "say iron spider"? Can you read Japanese?
Chinese would be much more useful here, I guess.

I hope they'll announce more figures at the event and that Shuri and Nebula will be among them. :pray: I also hope they developed a new body for Steve that's more like Evans' physique ...

I hope it isn't just IW reveals. I'd really love to see some figures from previous films to celebrate the MCU's first 10 years. Would be so awesome to see something similar to what Marvel Legends is doing -- 1 or 2 characters from a few MCU movies that have been released up to this point.

April 14th too. Earlier than the event they said would take place on the 25th.

Back