Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bucky costume comp

3B62A03C-7AEB-4018-8E77-3478C7DE47B7.jpeg

From the day they showed his new outfit, I loved how much it resembles his Howlies outfit. :)

Well, I hope we see some new announcements soon coz I'm so excited. So far there's only 1 of 6 from my wishlist that they showed and I preordered. So I really hope the others are getting some love as well.

Damn, when are they going to show us something? Even if its not an IW prototype, we need something!!! :lol

They can't be behind on production, considering how many new releases we've had.

Wow, I hadn't seen a good shot of Bucky's new outfit. That's really cool how it's a call back.

Damn, when are they going to show us something? Even if its not an IW prototype, we need something!!! :lol

They can't be behind on production, considering how many new releases we've had.

They've been super quiet lately. On most weeks feels like we get one final product release(sometimes even two) and one new preorder announcement but it's been dry since Loki a couple weeks back. They've got to be showing something new by Thursday night at the latest.

It's like everyone is anticipating the next IW release. then they release this.. I'm like.. why..shouldn't you also ride the hype train? 29 Days left.

There are as many people who won’t order till they see the movie. And it’s possible there’s spoiler stuff they can’t show at this point. To have figures ready to show now there’s a pretty good chance they will be based on early concept stuff that is often changed or wrong anyway.

I'm not too shocked about the Obi-Wan reveal instead of another Infinity War. I think it's possible they may drop a bunch of Infinity War announcements the week the film hits. I think we're also going to start seeing Deadpool and Solo stuff soon too. I also am not convinced we won't still get Cyborg from Justice League, maybe another Matrix character, and probably one out of nowhere announcement for a new license or older license that has very few releases lately. Maybe announce a new Ant-man from Ant-man and the Wasp. I think any characters they may still do from Ragnarok, Black Panther or Guardians 2 will all be folded into Infinity War.

It depends a lot on approvals and license issues. Which ones need to have figures released to keep the rights active with hot toys and which ones can’t have figures revealed till films drop. Like maybe IW or predator (the new one) or such. Some main film staples they use have had recent releases or announced figures like mk3 to keep im1 and DC WM mk1 for IM2 and dc mk6 for A1. Hulkbuster could cover AoU depending on how the contract is written(if original order resets the clock or if release does). I would expect maybe a Civil war figure I’m the next year as well as IM3 to be announced and maybe an AoU figure. Possible for Ant-man1 and two to get ones as well. Then it’s all about production and what fits where

I’m betting something gets released or announced tonight or tomorrow marvel wise.

lol if HT posted a new figure and the forum was down, I would have gone crazy! :rotfl "How do I know if I like this?! I can't form an opinion!" :panic:

"I need to know what they got wrong, I can't tell by just looking at it" :slap

Feels like the Mark V.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Or Thor..(or Thor3 related)

But yeah the 5 seems more likely. Wouldn’t be surprised if a new iron man is announced though. Or the IW stuff.

lol if HT posted a new figure and the forum was down, I would have gone crazy! :rotfl "How do I know if I like this?! I can't form an opinion!" :panic:

"I need to know what they got wrong, I can't tell by just looking at it" :slap

I know, right? All last year while I was off the board for a bunch of surgeries I just ordered everything because I was unsure what was good or bad...

"We're the collectors, we collect 1/6 figures all day but.. that.. *points to IW HT* is the end game. How are you guys planning on getting the announcements from HT?"

"Together."

"We'll have to wait a long time."

"Then we'll do that together too."

Back